Time flies when your having fun.

The barrier between us

Location: helsinki military base, finland. January 18, 2012 (random POV)

They day's at military base had passed by for the girls as they where now at the airport, ready for take off. To say that they where exausted was to less a word to describe how they all felt. But they where on there way home, feeling content. They had learned, as they predicted, self-defence which ended in an eving of play-wrestling. They learned first-aid but only the basics which ended in almost all of them walking around like mummy's for the rest of the day. One day they got tour of the whole base from the back of a big truck and at one point some of the girls asked if they could shoot a gun. It ended with one disapointed face from Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung and worried looks from the others because if they could be very relunctant. In they end they where allowed to shoot but it was surprise paintball competition. They where all sour after it but had the time of there life. At the last day each of them got a package containing one military cap, one vest, a ration bock and a small first aid pouch to show the military's appreciation.
Durring all that, two people had become closer but only on a friendly basis. Tiffany was so currious of everything that she had sneaked out every evening that was left to get a personal tour from the Colonel himself. To the girls whom had kept an eye on her behavious it was no surprise that at there final day, before they left, that the Colonel had slipped a note in her hand with his number and e-mail adress. Tiffany, a little taken a back, didn't know what to say so Taeyeon gave her a piece of paper and pen so she could return the gesture. She was still smiling, now that they where seated at the waiting area of the airport, holding the note in her hand which was hidden in her pocket.
"YAH! FAny-ah! Where departing!" Jessica shouted as she was gathering her suitcases whit the box placed on top of it.
 Tiffany was startled. She didn't even notice that she was daydreaming. Rushing to her bagage, she collected everything and made sure that she didn't leave anything behind before she rushed after her 'sisters'. After checking in and entering the plane, they took there seats in the front and made themselves comfortable. Some inmediatly took some shut-eye and the rest took out something to keep them busy. When the plane took off, Tiffany took out her laptop and connected it with the planes Wifi connection. As she was checking her mails she felt disapointed when it was mostly spam. Then she smiled when she saw a mail from her father and siblings. She was about to close her mails after she replied to her family when she recieved an other one and smiled brightly. She looked at her side to a sleeping Jessica to make sure she was sound asleep before she opened it and then opened the mail.

Good evening Tiffany,

I hope you and your fellow members didn't have any troubles at the airport and that you will all arive home safely. I would appreciate it if you would give me a notification when you arive.
Hope you will recieve this mail. If so then it means I got the right adress. If not then I apologise to the person recieving this message.

Have to go now. I have to make sure my men are asleep before training tomorow. Have a safe trip and hope to write to you soon.
~Alex

Tiffany frowned after she read the mail. Somehow she thought it was missing something but she couldn't point out what. With a sigh she opened an other window to reply and started typping.

Hey Alex, 
Everything went smooth at the airport and you don't need to apologise to anybody because I got your message just fine ^_^ Most of the girls are sleeping at the moment. When I get home I'll send you an other mail to tell you. Don't make it to hard for your men. We saw how you stern you can get, kekeke. We all think Taeyeon was scribling down notes when we wherent looking. Don't forget to sleep as well because that's what I'm going to do now.
Good night and talk to you soon, Fany~

Tiffany reread her message and then nodded to herself before sending it. After closing down her laptop and putting it away, she made herself comfortable before she went to sleep as well.

(I'm sorry that it's an other quicky but next chapter will be a long one because it will be one that brings it in sync with F9,SF. I know it might look a little rushed but then it might get to long and I know I can get a little impatient myself >.> anyways, stay tuned!!!)