The nine angels arrive

The barrier between us

 

Location: helsinki airport, finland. January 15, 2012 (SNSD POV)

It was 10 'o clock in the morning when the flight from Icheon Korea landed on Finnish territory. Nine young lady's entered the airport with there on hand luggage at hand, manager and some PA. When they enetered the building they where greated by a group of soldiers in there formal dress uniforms, standing still like statue's with a man in front holding a sign with SNSD's name in korean neatly written on it.
"Omo, what a welcome." One of the girls exclaimed.
As soon as that was said, the man in front holding the sign yelled something 1 out of 9 didn't understand and the ten soldiers behind them saluted at the girls.
"Uhm Annyong haseyo" The nine girls bowed 90 degrees after their manager nodded. After the girls did there greating, the staff did as well.
The man in front shouted something again, his men moved to side and formed two rows, making an archway for the girls.
"Annyong haseyo" The soldiers shouted in broken Korean which made the girls giggle and the soldiers smile. The officer in front made a small bow to them and then indicated that they should follow him.
The girls there manager and tolk stepped to the front and started to follow him. As the girls stepped trough the archway the soldiers turned into the same direction and marched allong side them.
 "Welcome to finland, so nyeo shi dae, my name is Colonel Alexander McGreggor. I am here to you all to base." He said with an accent which the girls didn't recognise but made them giggle once again. The tolk translated what he said and there manager bowed to him.
"Thank you so much for having us and escorting us." There manager responded. After the tolk translated, Alexander nodded.
"Please take care of us." The girls said, bowing again.
"Aye." Alexander answered after he got his translation.
As they went to the exit they where greated by a crowd of fans who kept there distance after seeing the girls' .
"Aish it's so cold here." Taeyeon mumbled to her members, still feeling intimidated by the soldiers.
"Ne, We should have brought more jackets and sweaters with us." Hyoyeon muttered as she hooked her arm trough sunny's who was holding onto Taeyeon to share there warmth.
"Omo! Look!" Sooyoung shouted as they saw three army humvee's standing in the middle of the street and one truck.
"Girls, Colonel Mcgreggor just informed me that you will split into groups of three and go into each jeep, each with two people of the staff and one soldier. Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon, you will be with me and the tolk together with the Colonel. Sica, Tiffany and Seohyun will go into the second while Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona will in the last." There manager explained.
"Danshin car!" Sunny and Hyoyeon said with broad grins as Taeyeon sighed and smiled while pushing them to the jeep.
"The princess mobiel!" Tiffany said in english as she went to the second car, excited for the ride.
"Long legged car!" Sooyoung shouted at the Danshins.
"You should call it the Shiksin car, giant!" Taeyeon said, pulling out her toungue.
"Then you should call yours the midget car." Yoona said, giggling.
"Midget?" Taeyeon said with a lifted eyebrow as she was dragged into there vehicle by Sunny and Hyoyeon, with Sooyoung's, Yoona's and Yuri's laughter behind them.
After the everyone got into there respective ride, the military drove off to there destination.

Danshin car:

The three Danshins where excitedly looking outside, at the snow covered view of Finland because it was there first day in the country.
"Pretty." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.
"Girls. Did all of you bring enough warm clothes because we are going to somewhere colder then here." The manager asked.
"Chincha?" The three girls asked disapointed because it was allready very cold outside. Thank god they had heat inside.
"We'll get sick." Sunny whined with her aegyo voice while hiding herself in her coat.
The colonel looked at there tolk, asking what they where saying. When he heard he sighed with a smile and took out his cellphone to call someone.
"Oppa, where will we be staying?" Taeyeon asked her manager.
"In a barrack, specially prepared for you." He answered.
"Will it be warm?" Sunny asked, her head appearing back from underneath her coat.
"Yes. We made sure of that." The tolk answered, after translating from the Colonel. The girls sighed in relief.
"Oh! We still have to introduce ourselved. Annyong haseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida." Taeyeon stared, bowing her head a little.
"Annyong, Hyoyeon imnida." The dancing queen folowed.
"Sunny imnida." Sunny added with a little wave.
After hearing the translation, the colonel chuckled and leaned towards the girls to shake there gloved hands.
"Nice to meet you, as I said earlyer, my name is Colonel Alexander McGreggor. You can call me Colonel on when the other men are around or Alexander in private." He said.
"Ah, so strick." taeyeon said, feeling some admiration towards the colonel.
"Oh no. Please don't give our kid leader idea's." Hyoyeon said, earning her self a playfull hit against the back of her head from Taeyeon. Both the manager and the Colonel laughed.
"Omo, Colonel, can I ask if you are from Finland yourself because your Engrish really sounds... distinct." Taeyeon said, using the last word to not offend the Colonel. He chuckled again and shook his head.
"I was born in Scotland but when I was 14 my father and I moved to Finland." He replied.
"How old are you?" Sunny asked.
"Sunny that's rude." Taeyeon whispered.
"No, it's okay.I'm 26 years old." Alexander answered with a smile.
"Aaaah." The three girls said.
"Girls I think you should rest now. The drive will take a couple of hours." There manager instructed.
 "Neeeh." The girls said and made themselved comfortable. There tolk descided she should take a rest as well in case she had more translating work to do.

3 hours later they arrived at the base. As soon as they entered trough the large gates, they where greated by the sight of many soldiers preparing for their concert that evening.
When the men there eyes fell on the small that arrived trough there base's gates, they tried to take a glimps of the girls but as soon as they saw who the leader was of there , they composed themselves and continued what they where doing. As soon as they felt the outside, cold, air they where completly taken out of there sleepy states and started shivering.
"Hup, hup. In you go, before you get sick." The manager said while clapping his hands. The girls inmediatly complied and went inside of there barrack. The Colonel ordered his men to take there bagage inside.
Once inside they where welcomed by warmth and bunkbeds with blanckets piled on them.
"Aaaah daebak." The girls said together.
"Lady's. I hope this will be enough for you and if you need anything then you can come ask me. I'll be in the barrack next door." Alexander said as he stood next to there manager.
The girls looked at him when they noticed there tolk wasn't with them so Tiffany tried to translate what he had said.
"Kamsahamnida." The girls then said together and made a bow again.
"Thank you." Both Tiffany and Jessica said as they bowed.
"No problem." The colonel said with a wink and left the barrack toghether with his men. As soon as the door shut behind them girls started to fight  in there playfull way to get a bed.

~To be continued

(  I hope everyone enjoyed my first chappy. Be free to comment but please keep in mind that is just the first the chapter and I still have lot's of idea's for the girls so stay tuned ;)  )