Meeting Her Again

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

It was Monday morning,and Arron have this dream again,and now the girl in his dream has a face so clear and so vivid and it is like so real. The girl in the cafe that he saw the weekend. He can't remember asking for her name. He should have the courage to ask for her name. But although he was late ,there was a smile in his face and yes he doesn't looked stress out nor in a hurry for the day.

The walk to the train station was a four blocks away from his apartment. There was a cold breeze as soon as he stepped out of the building where he lives. The sun is up and yes people walking in a hurry as if there life depended on that stride, Arron put his Iphone on and put the earpiece in his ear, as he started walking to the station. Crowds of people and yet you can still feel so alone in the middle of this all.

And as soon as Arron hit the level down at the end of the step....then his eyes caught her, the girl of his dream. She was standing her by the column with the buds on her ear and yes all wrapped in her scarf and winter jacket, and yes she is wearing one of those fashinable boots too. Her black hair framing her smallface with a big almod eyes, her eyelashes thick and dark,and her complexion so fair and smooth. He also noticed her well shaoed lips and this time she is wearing a red lipstick.

Arron opted to walk and stand by her side and smiled. Hebe noticed him as soon as he walked by. He is the guy the other day at the cafe as she smiled at him when he stood beside her. And Arron smiled back at her, he could feel his heart thumping faster and louder. as id he has been waiting for her all his life and even before that. The attraction was too much for him....and he knew it this time,he could not just let her pass him by.He got to know her ,he just have to know her,...as his hands became cold and moist....But how is he gonna do about it. Would she be accomodating and welcoming at his friendship ???

Arron still smiling...he has neevr been in this predicament before.Usually the girls are always after him and him after them....But he knew that this time ,it has to be his move or he is going to lose her.....

"Hi...you are the girl in the cafe by the park,right ??" Arron asked.

Hebe nodded her head  "And yes I think you were there the other day." Hebe said.So she did remembered him.

"I am Arron, and ..." as he waited for her name to be said...

" Hebe ,Hebe Tian " she said. And then the train came as the throng of people pushed them to the train. and their voices got lost with noises of people and train...and then Arron lost her in the crowd....as he looked for her...but he could not find her...as disappointment came to him...but then he got her name....Hebe ..Hebe as he keep repeating it ti himself,afraid that he will forget it...