Birthday Present

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Suzy POV:

I'm in class but I can't concentrate. Tomorrow's my birthday. Nobody knows about it, I hope. I don't want another birthday celebration. It's so annoying. Suddenly I got a text message. I looked at the person who sent me, it was Ryeowook Oppa.

"Hey Baby. Miss me?" I giggled and replied the message.

"Not really. Why should I?" I sent the text. After a few seconds, I got another text.

"Now that's just mean. I really miss you, you know that?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I know that. I'm just playing around. I miss you too my cute Oppa." I sent the text. Then he replied.

"Good. Let's go home together today, araso?" I giggled and texted back.

"Araso. Sarangahe Oppa." 

"Saranghae Suzy." I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who were you texting?" Sungmin asked me while peeking.

"No one you should know." I stuck my tongue out. Then Sungmin grabbed my nose. 

"Why you little. Haish.. So cute~" Sungmin let go of me and I smiled while rubbing my nose.

"Tomorrow's your birthday right?" He whispered. Sungmin knew I didn't like it when people knew my birthday. I nodded.

"Nae.." I looked out the window.

"What do you for your birthday?" I looked at him and smiled. Last year he got me a big teddy bear.

"Surprise me." I giggled. Sungmin nodded and smiled. 

(SCHOOL OVER) 

I walked out of the classroom with Sungmin. I saw Ryeowook, I thought of walking to him. Ryeowook waved at me but then Gayoon hugged him from behind and dragged him away.

"Want me to walk you home?" Sungmin asked me. I looked at him and looked at Ryeowook. Since he's walking with Gayoon, I guess I'll walk with Sungmin.

"Sure. Why not? It's been a while since you walked me home." I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. We walked out of the school and talked to each other while walking home.

Ryeowook POV:

I told Suzy that we'll both walk home together but then Gayoon took me away. Haish. 

"Oppa. Is this romantic? Just the two of us?" Gayoon wrapped his arm around mine. I nodded.

"Nae, it's very romantic. But remember, we're only friends." Gayoon pouted. 

"Why can't we be more? I want out relationship to be more than friends!" I laughed a little.

"Cause I don't want to. I'm not ready." That was such a lie. But I couldn't tell her I'm with Suzy. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.

"Fine! I'll wait until your ready!" I laughed and she smiled.

"Oppa, tomorrow is my birthday. Surprise me okay?" I nodded and smiled at her. We arrived at Suzy's house.

"But Oppa, can I have a kiss as my early birthday present?" I laughed and nodded. 

Sungmin POV:

Suzy and me were laughing while I walked her home. I love seeing her like this. The happy go lucky Suzy not The cold and arrogant Suzy. We were a few meters away from her house when Suzy suddenly stopped.

"Hm? What's wrong Suzy?" I saw tears in Suzy's eyes. She pointed to the front. I looked in front and saw Ryeowook kissing Gayoon. 

"OMO! What is he doing?! Kissing her like that in front of your house!" I turned around and saw Suzy crying. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Hey, don't cry." Suzy hugged me back.

"Why? Why here? Why now?" Suzy said. I knew that Suzy liked Ryeowook, so seeing Ryeowook kissing Gayoon must have broken her heart. Then Gayoon left and Ryeowook went into Suzy's house.

"Suzy, stop crying. I hate it when you cry." Suddenly, it started raining heavily.

"Come on, let's go inside. You're going to catch a cold." Suzy nodded. She was still crying but it wasn't visible because of the rain. We both ran into the house soaking wet.

"Umma, Unnie is  home!" Jessica yelled. Then she looked at me and ran to me.

"Oh! Hi Sungmin Oppa! I haven't seen you in a while." I smiled and pat her head.

"It's nice to see you again Jessica." Jessica smiled and went back to her story book. Then Umma came to see me and Suzy soaking wet.

"OMO! My baby is wet! Go up stairs and get a shower and change right away. I don't want you to get a cold." Suzy went upstairs, she was still crying but no one could see because of the rain drops.

"Sugmin?" Umma called me. I looked at her and bowed.

"Hello Umma. It's been a long time." I smiled and she smiled back while jumping.

"OMO! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I laughed a little and blushed,

"SLEEP HERE TONIGHT, ARASO?!" My eyes widen when she asked me to sleep here.

"Muh? Me? Sleep here? Can I?" She nodded.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!! I HAVE ONE EXTRA BEDROOM! NOW GO SHOWER! I STILL KEEP YOUR CLOTHES THAT YOU LAST WORE IN THIS HOUSE!!" I laughed and nodded. I went up stairs and took my shower. When I came out, I saw Suzy lying on the couch. Then she peeked at me.

"Your sleeping here?" I nodded and she smiled.

"Good. I really like that." I blushed and went to change. I went into the room that Umma told me where my clothes were. After changing, I came out and sat with Suzy, who was looking trough her photo album. I looked at it and saw a picture of me and Suzy.

"Haha, I still remember this. Don't you?" She giggled and looked at me.

"The day we both won the Talent Contest? How could I forget?" I laughed a little. Suddenly, someone was behind us. We turned around and saw that it was Ryeowook.

"What are you doing here Sungmin?" Ryeowook raised on eye brow. Sheesh, I hate this guy.

"Umma told me I could sleep here tonight." Ryeowook rolled his eyes. GOD. This guy is so annoying.

"Hey, Suzy. Can I talk to you for a while?" Ryeowook grabbed Suzy's hand but Suzy pulled away.

"No. You can't." Ryeowook's eyes widen.

"You kissed Gayoon. Didn't you?" Ryeowook came closer to Suzy.

"Y-You saw?" Suzy looked at Ryeowook with her cold eyes.

"You kissed her in front of my house. How could I not notice?" Suzy raised an eye brow. 

"It-It wasn't what you think it was." Suzy stood up and grabbed me. 

"Don't ever talk to me again Kim Ryewook." Ryeowook's jaw dropped and Suzy dragged me to her room.

"Are you okay?" I titled my head and looked at Suzy. Suzy looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Suddenly, the clock rang at 12. I looked at her an raised an eye brow and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Suzy." I said and she laughed.

"Just a wish? Nothing? Not a hug?" I smiled and she pouted.

"Aigoo. My best friend is so cute." I pulled her closer and hugged her. I rested my chin on her head.

"Is this your birthday present for me?" Suzy asked me and looked at me.

"Come on. I'm not this shallow. I'll get something extra nice for my best friend in the whole wide world." She laughed and hugged me back.

"You're the best SUNGMIN!" I pulled back a little.

"JUST NOW YOU REALIZE?!" We both laughed. I promise, I'll get you a great birthday present this year. The best birthday present in history. I PROMISE!