I'm Sorry

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Ryeowook POV:

We're all in the nurse's room. Suzy is drying herself off and changing. Jiyoon is treating her wound. Jihyun is still out, so we have to wait for her. Sungmin was walking all over the room with a pissed off face. I tired not to talk to Sungmin, maybe he should have time alone. I looked at Jiyoon. 

"Hey, Jiyoon. You alright?" Jiyoon looked at me and smiled. 

"Nae. I'm fine. It's just a little bruise." Sungmin looked at Jiyoon. 

"Jiyoon, that is not a little bruise! You're bleeding badly!" I looked at Sungmin and back to Jiyoon. She lowered her head. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry." Suddenly, Suzy sat beside Jiyoon. She pointed to Jiyoon's knee. 

"How did this happen and how did you know that they were going to attack me?" Jiyoon bit her lower lip but answered Suzy's question. 

"Well, I was walking along the hall with Jihyun when we heard Gayoon talking to her friends. She said she wanted them to attack you. I didn't say anything at first but than Gayoon saw me. She knew I heard about her plans and started to attack me." Jiyoon sighs. 

"But, Jiyoon, you know taekwando, don't you?" I asked. Jiyoon nodded. 

"But you know I only attack when it's serious. I don't use my talent for something so small." I sighs and shook my head. 

"This isn't someting small!!! You shoul have just beat her up when you had the chance!!!" I looked at Sungmin who seemed more pissed than ever. 

"Sungmin, calm down." Suzy said. Sungmin blew his bangs and nodded. Tho I could see that he was still angry. 

"Sungmin. Calm down alright? Everything takes time. We'll get her back. But no time soon." I said. Sungmin looked at me with his pissed face. I didn't show any reaction. 

"Why the heck is she doing this to Suzy!? She did nothing wrong!!" Sungmin yelled. Everyone was quiet when suddenly...

"It's because of Wookie." Everyone looked at Jihyun. She finally woke up. 

"Me? Why is it because of me?" I pointed to myself. Jihyun didn't look at me. 

"Ryeowook. You, yourself know that Gayoon likes you. No, pause that. She loves you. But you love Suzy. So, when she knew that you two were going out. She's trying to get rid of Suzy and take you for herself." Everyone looked at me. So, all this happened because of me? I did this to Suzy? I made her suffer? 

"So, everything that has happened, is because of Wookie?" Sungmin asked. Jihyun nodded. I covered my face, asuming that Sungmin was going to punch me or something but he didn't. I looked at him. He was quiet. I can't help but to blame myself for all this. I sat on my knees. 

"Ryeowook, what are you-" Befoe Sungmin could finish his sentence I spoke. 

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I made Gayoon do all these things to you. I made Suzy's life misserable. Jiyoon got hurt. Jihyun fainted. Sungmin got burderned. This is all my fault. Please forgive me!!" I yelled. I started crying but than Sungmin pulled me up and hugged me. 

"Sungmin?" I asked. My voice was soft cause I was crying. 

" Don't blame yourself for this. Please don't." Sungmin said. I was surprised. 

"It's not your fault. Gayoon loves you but you won't accept her. It's your choice. You love Suzy and no one can change that. Not me, not Jiyoon, not Jihyun and not Gayoon. You can't blame yourself for loving Suzy. You love her. So, I don't see how that's a crime. So, please, don't blame yourself."  Sungmin was still hugging me. 

" Ryeowook, tho I act like I hate you. I actually envy you. You are one of the most popular students in this school. You always get 100% on your exams. You're really good looking. And you have an amazing girlfriend." My eyes widen, All this time, Sungmin envy me? 

"You acting like this isn't like you Ryeowook. Remember, we're here for you. We always will. We're all in this together. For the good times and for the bad times. So, don't act like this. You have friends that will help you and will stand by your side till the end." Sungmin..is this really you? I cried even harder and hugged Sungmin. 

"T-Thank you. Thank you very much" I said while crying. I could feel a smile on Sungmin's face and he patted my back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm working on a new fanfic! :D

Please go to my stories. There's writen there "There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM," There's SUJU, INFINITE and ZE:A. I'm not forcing you guys to subscribe, just asking you if you want to. 

Don't worry, I won't forget about this fanfic! I'll update this one too with the other ones! ^^