The real you

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Suzy POV:

Is call getting more boring or is it just me? Hm? Why do I hear someone snoring? I look beside it, it was Sungmin. He looks so peaceful. I look at his notebook. That's a lot of notes, he must have been tired. "I'll show everyone that I'm smart! I'll beat Ryeowook! Just wait and see I'll be in Class 1 and surpass Ryeowook." He said that a few weeks ago. I guess, he studied over his limit. Oppa, everyone knows that your smart. I know that your smart, isn't that enough. 

 

"Class dismissed!" The teacher said. GOD. You don't need to shout you know. 

I looked at Sungmin again. Maybe I shouldn't wake him up, he deserves some rest. I start to pack my things, Sungmin's things as well. After packing both of our things, I sat back and looked at Sungmin. He looks so peaceful, so sweet, so cute. Suddenly, Sungmin opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. I smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head." I giggled. He smiled back and stood up. He looked around his table and looked at me.

"Let me guess. You packed my things." I smiled and nodded.

"You looked so sleepy, so I decided to pack your things." I smiled. He shook his head and smiled. 

"It's okay. I don't mind waking up. Well, I do mind but if you woke me up, I don't mind." I giggled and took my bag.

"Come on, let's go." I took my bag and smiled at him. He smiled back. I stood at the door.

"What's wrong?" Sungmin asked, I looked at him and looked at the door.

"Ah~ Don't worry. I won't be RIGHT beside you, I'll be a little further back." Sungmin smiled. I nodded and went out of the class.

Sungmin POV:

Suzy opened the door and went out, after 20 seconds I went out. I reached my locked which was right beside her's, so it was easy for both of us to talk to each other. I put my books inside and looked at Suzy. She looks extra pretty today. Blue really suits her, this is the first time seeing her wearing earings. She should wear them more often. Suzy looked at me, so I quickly looked at my locked.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" Suzy asked me. I shook my head.

"Just wondering, why are you wearing earings today?" I looked at Suzy, she smiled while curling her hair behind her ear.

"Why? Do I look terrible with earings?" I shook my head.

"Aniyo, you look very pretty." I didn't think before I said that. I turned pink and banged my head on my locker. 

"Sorry! That came out of nowhere!" I heard her giggled, so i looked back at her.

"Thanks Sungmin oppa. That was really sweet of you." She sighs and walked to the canteen. I followed her from behind. A meter away.

When we arrived at the canteen. All eyes are on Suzy. Girls started looking at her, boys started to act weird around her. I was behind, so i could hear everything everyone said.

"She's so pretty! I'm jealous of her!"

"Do you think I should ask her out? She's off the chart man!"

"Look at the way that Unnie walks! She's so hot! I wish I was her!"

All those things were true. She is off the chart, from a scale of 1 to 10, to me she is 100. She's pretty? Not really. She gorgeous. The way she walks. People say she walks like a beauty queen but she said she walks like she doesn't care who the beauty queen is. She's an amazing girl. The only thing people don't know about her is her real attitude. She acts so cold with people when she's actually the kindest person I've known. Why do you hide your real self Suzy? Suddenly, Suzy whistled. Her whistled was actually a sign of asking me to walk faster. We've been doing this since pre-school. I walked faster and stood beside Suzy.

"What took you so long?" Suzy whispered while ordering her food.

"Sorry, day dreaming." Suzy raised an eye brow. I smiled.

"You're such a weird person, Sungmin Oppa." She giggled.

"Suzy, why don't you ever let anyone who the real you?" Suzy's eyes widen.

"Pardon me?" I didn't smile but gave her a straight face.

"You're so kind to me,Jiyoon and Jihyun. But you act cold hearted around other people. Why is that?" Suzy lowed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Cause I don't want people to know the real me. If they do, they would step on me like I'm a play toy or something. Remember middle school? I was so kind to everyone. Then everyone pushed me around. I was bullied and never respected. So, I changed my image in high school." I nodded and smiled.

"Sooner of later people will know the real you anyways." She giggled.

"I hope it's later. I'm enjoying being cold hearted." She winked at me and took her food away.

Aigoo, Shin Suzy. You really are something aren't you? You should be an actress when you grow up. You're really good in acting. Or maybe you could be a model. Your body is amazing. Heck? What am I saying? I love Suzy because she is who she is. Not because of her body or her looks. But because of her warm heart, which almost no one knows about. I love you Suzy. You're an amazing girl.