A promise is a promise.

Watch Out Mr.Simple

No One POV:

Suzy was still out of it. Sungmin was beside her. Sungmin has been taking care of her all night long. Ryeowook was at Suzy's house. He had to help Suzy's mom with somethings and told the teacher about the accident. On the other hand, Gayoon still wasn't happy when she heard the news that that Suzy might live from the accident. Sungmin would smile sometimes while looking at Suzy, yet sometimes he wanted to cry but tried to stay strong. Suddenly, Sungmin remembered when the both of them 1st met.

 

Flashback:

Suzy was a new girl. She was only 9. Suzy was finding her class when she bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhae~" Suzy said and bowed.

"Haish, seriously, watch where you're going!" The girl said.

"I already said I'm sorry." Suzy said and looked at the girl.

"Now look at me! I'm a mess! Get out of my way" Gayoon said and walked past Suzy. Suzy rolled her eyes.

"What's her problem?" Suzy said and dusted off her skirt.

"Her problem? No one knows. It's forever a mystery." A voice came behind Suzy. Suzy turned around to find 2 girls.

"Annyeong, I'm Jiyoon. This is Jihyun." Jiyoon nodded at Jihyun. Jihyun smiled and bowed.

"Oh, annyeong. I'm Shin Suzy." Suzy said and bowed.

"Hello Suzy. Nice to meet yo. Are you a new student?" Jiyoon asked as she popped her gum. Suzy nodded.

"What class? We'll send you." Jihyun said with a sweet smile.

"Um...Class 2." Suzy said while looking at her scheduel.

"Hey, isn't Sungmin in that class?" Jiyoon asked. Jihyun nodded.

"Sungmin?" Suzy asked and tilted her head.

"Ne. Lee Sungmin. He's our best friend. You'll get along well with him. Come on, let's go." Jihyun took Suzy's hand and all three of them went to class. On the way there, they saw Ryeowook. Ryeowook stopped walking and looked at Suzy.

"Hey,Hey. Where are you guys going?" Ryeowook asked but his eyes were on Suzy. The second Suzy looked at Ryeowook, she felt like her heart skipped a beat.

"We're sending Suzy to class." Jihyun said and pointed at Suzy.

"Suzy? So that's your name?" Ryeowook pointed at Suzy. Suzy shyly nodded. Ryeowook smiled and walked to his class.

*Suzy huh? She's cute? Wait, why is my heart pounding so fast?*Ryeowook asked himself while blushing.

Suzy looked at Ryeowook as he walked to his class.

"That's Kim Ryeowook. The school's kingka." Jihyun said. Suzy nodded and looked down.

*So, he's a kingka? He'll never fall for me. But still, he's very cute.*

The three of them walked to Suzy's class. When they arrived, Jiyoon saw Sungmin.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin!" Jiyoon called. Sungmin looked at Jiyoon and walked towards them.

"Hey, Jiyoon! Jihyun! And um....name?"

"Suzy. Shin Suzy" Suzy said with a smile.

"Suzy's in the same class as you. Take care of her well. We'll meet up at break." Jiyoon said and left with Jihyun. Sungmin gave Suzy a cute smile.

"Come on, you can sit next to me." Sungmin said and grabbed Suzy's hand. Suzy sat beside Sungmin. Class started. Sungmin started scratching his head, Suzy looked at Sungmin.

"Sungmin, gwenchanni?" Suzy asked.

"Huh?Oh.Yeah. I'm fine. Just continue your work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, very sure."

"Sungmin, we're friends, aren't we?" Suzy asked. Sungmin smiled and looked at Suzy.

"We're friends...under one condition."

"What is it?" Suzy tilted her head.

"Don't ever leave me." Sungmin said with a smile. Suzy giggled and nodded.

"Araso. I won't leave you."

"Pinky Promise?"

"Pinky Promise."

End of Flashback

Sungmin started crying while holding Suzy's hand. *Pabo. You promised that you won't leave me So, don't you dare leave me.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very super duper sorry that I didn't update for a super long time! I didn't have any free time! Mianhae~ I hope you guys like this chappie~