Dress?

Armored Princess

"*Yawn*" 

I wake up feeling lazy. When I get out of my charging pod, the door to the room slams open and Shi-Rin appears. 

"Okay, I just asked Luhan what he was going to do today, and he said I'm going on a date! I know you two were going out!" 

I can't believe I'm risking MY life just to save HIS! You know what, just put me out of my misery. Suddenly Luhan and a few others appeared out of the door, however the others hid themselves. Luhan looked shocked to see Shi-Rin in the room, but then his eyes turned soft and he locked his eyes of me. 

"What're you doing? Come on, we're gonna be late." 

Shi-Rin pulled on Luhan's sleeve and put on the fakest puppy eyes. You could tell she looked annoyed.

"Um Luhan, don't you want to have sushi, today with ME instead?" 

He pulled away from her grip, and looked to me. 

"No thanks. I already promised Erza that I would got to the amusment park with her." 

I ran inside my bathroom as fast as I could to escape from the tense atmosphere. Why is my pulse rising? I didn't have coffée, maybe it's because I ran. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and went into my walk in closet. 

"IT WON'T STOP!!!" 

Why, why, why?! I took my hand and slapped both my cheeks. I had to snap out of it. I had to focus, what do you wear on a fake date? Come to think of it, I remember mom telling me everytime you go on a date you have to wear cute clothes. So I took a look at my closet and saw a dress I got from my last birthday. It was casual yet cute, but I don't know why I'm thinking so much about this. I put on the dress, and walk out of the room to find my mom cleaning my room. Sh looked at me with a surprised look and smiled.

"Why are you dressed like that?" 

"Okay it's a long story but, Luhan broke up with his girlfriend, but she thinks their still dating so Luhan needs to explain to her that he's moved on, that's where I come in. So I have to pretend to be his girlfriend in order to drive his old girlfriend away, and in return he's going to take me to the amusement park." 

She steoped closer and held my shoulders. 

"Okay, then let me do your make up."

She did my hair back into a simple hair style and put a light, peach like eyeshadow, and light pink lipgloss one me. I looked in the mirror and couldn't even recognize myself. I walked out of my room and saw Luhan standing in the hallway. His eyes widened as he saw me. 

"I know I look wierd, just give me a minute and I'll change." 

I turned around to go back to my room but then he grabbed my wrist and hugged me from behind. 

"Wha-" 

"Shi-Rin is watching, just play along." 

"Mmm!" 

His voice tickled my ear making me let out a little moan. 

"Don't! You look nice, and is that japenese cherry blossom perfume?" 

I nodded, while slightly blushing.

"O-O-Ok-kay" 

I can hardly breathe, you're too close! I elbowed him as soon as I saw Shi-Rin walk away. I turned to him, cheeks still red as ever, and gave him a death glare before walking off. 

"So she's shy? I think this might be a fun experience." 

A small grin appeared on Luhan's face as he saw Erza walking off. 

=======================================================================================

I hate High school!