DEAL

Armored Princess

I went through a final check up to make sure I didn't have any injuries, but my mom and dad have seem to have forgotten that I am undestrucble! I can't believe some one would be so low as to get jealous like that. Just because your boyfriend is talking to a girl doesn't mean that you have to kill that person! Wait Shi-rin is Luhan's ex-girlfriend. I can't go one day without being hurt or shocked now. Just in the middle of my thoughts my cell phone rings. I look at the screen and see it's an unknown number. I pick it up though.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl-friend."

What?! Girlfriend?! I don't remember dating anyone! I haven't even kissed anyone. Okay I have kissed but that was to an alien ert.

"IS THIS A PRANK CALL!? IF IT IS THEN BE READY TO HAVE YOUR KICKED! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE LUHAN!" 

"Wait were you expecting MY luhan to call the likes of you?! Please! Wake up and smell realtiy."

I don't want to hear that from a freak who is living in "I'm still dating Luhan" land. 

"Anyway I just called to say that Luhan is mine and if you dare talk to him you're going to be sorry. Sweet nightmares~ Ke ke ke" 

That freak idiot is calling me in the middle of the night just because of this? Again thanks to my transfer to that highschool my life has been crazy upside down. No, it was actually Luhan's fault. If he hadn't gone ahead and bothered me in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation right now, maybe. Any way now I'm being stalked by an evil alien girlfriend who wants her preverted boyfriend back.

I decided to go downstairs to get a bottle of water. I started walking downstairs when I heard some weird noises from behind me. I prepare myself, and get my fists ready. I turn around in a flash and punch the lights of the person behind me. I take a flash light from my pocket and hold it in front of the face. My eyes widen at the sight of Luhan lying on the stairs with a bleeding nose.  

"Oh my gosh! Oh, um Luhan are you awake? Yo Luhan? Toad, answer me?" 

I tried tapping him lightly on his cheek but he wouldn't wake up.I drag his body to the kitchen and put him in one of the chairs. I get some water from the tap and sprinkle it on his face and he starts to open his eyes. 

"Oh thank god!" 

I unknowly embrace him. The moment I realize I pull away. He still looks at me with wide eyes. 

"What?" 

"Nothing." 

His cheeks flush a light pink and a small smile appears on his face. I pick up one of the paper towels on the counter and throw it at him. He barley manages to catch it. 

"What were you doing sneaking up behind me?" 

"You got it wrong. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I saw you walking downstairs I though it was strange. So I followed you."

I looked at him with a puzzeled face, why is HE worried? I think this is more strange than me walking downstairs. 

"Okay well I think you should keep out of my business. Just plug your nose with the tisue and pinch it so the blood stops." 

"Hey Erza?" 

"What? 

"Um.... can I ask you for a favor?"

"What? I won't agree unless you tell me."

"Well can you pretend to be my girlfriend?"

I blinked a few times just to make sure I wasn't having a nightmare. 

"WHAT?!" 

"SHHH! It's just to make Shi-rin go away. After that we go our sperate ways." 

"It's still crazy. I won't." 

"Please! I'm begging you. What do you want? I'll give you anything." 

"Really? You promise?" 

I can't believe it! He'll give me anything. 

"Then take me to an amusement park!" 

"What? That's what you want?" 

I nodded my head with joy. 

"I've always been training non-stop since the day I was created. So I necver got a day off." 

He shrugged his shoulders and then went back to stopping the blood and I went upstairs to my room. Finally I'll be able to go to the amusment park!"

=============================================================================================================================

I want to kill myself! Homework quit suffocating me! Help I'm drowning! Bubble Bubble...