Ex-girlfriend

Armored Princess

After finshing the breakfast the toad had brought us I went upstairs and got ready. While cooking I totally forgot that I have to pick my mom up from her meeting, in the downtown area. I run as fast as I can up to my room, shower and then dried my hair. And let me tell you it isn't easy drying 4 ft. of hair! After finshing up I ran to my closet and was wearing a towel on my head to dry my hair a little more, and a blue and black robe.I looked through my clothes and chose a white shirt with ruffles, that had a small bow, and a blue pair of jeans. After I was done putting the jeans I grabbed the shirt when suddenly Luhan appeared through. We both blinked a couple times before realizing everything that just happened. 

tumblr_inline_nb941cAZei1s8fa1r.gif (She is wearing the contacts)

 "Sorry!" He slamed the door and ran as fast as he could. 

"I really need to get a lock now." I was shaking. 

After getting dressed I went downstairs to the parking and got on my bike. I inserted the key but as soon as I looked up I saw a girl looking at me. She was wearing a skirt with ruffles, and a crop-top with a tang-top under it, her eyelashes were long and her make-up was perfect, however the scent of her perfume was too strong. She was still really beautiful, so beautiful that I couldn't stop staring. 

"Um can I help you with something?" I asked. 

"Oh yes. What's your relationship with Luhan?" 

"Pardon? I'm sorry but you must have the wrong person. I have no relationship what-so-ever with that jerk-face." 

I can't believe people would think such a thing. 

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself I'm Shi-rin, Luhan's girlfriend. I need to ask you a favor actually." 

She came closer to my ear. 

"Stay away from Luhan, otherwise you'll be sorry." 

Her harsh and cold tone sent shivers up my spine. 

"Bye then!" She left with a smile plastered to her face. 

I stood there wondering why she said that. I checked my watch and realized I was getting late. I rode my motorcycle to the building that my mom was having the meeting in. It was huge that when I would try to look up the sun would hurt my eyes. I waited there for about 2 minutes before my mom came out. She sat on the back like she was riding a horse since she was wearing a skirt.

"How was the meeting?"

"Good, it seems like you have one year till you transfer though."

My chest felt tight at those words. It was as if someone was choking me. After we got home, I saw that again everyone was lined up to get food. 

"I'm gonna get pizza. How much do you think we need?" 

"Ugh about 15-20 boxes." 

I nooded and drove my motorcycle to the pizza store. I didn't know what they wanted or who ate vegies only so I got 20 boxes of cheese pizza. But as I was going to the parking lot of the lab, I saw a small figure in the shadow, as I looked closer it was Luhan's girlfriend! I applied the brakes but I wasn't going to make it. I tried to turn the bike around but the tires slipped and The bike along with me crashed into the light-post. Although I didn't get hurt my bike and the pizza's were ruined. 

"What's going on out here?!" Luhan and everyone ran outside to see what was wrong. Luhan's girlfriend ran up to him in an embrace. He pushed her away for some reason though but then a wicked smirk apeared on her face as she looked at me. She turned back to him and put on a fake tearful expression.  

"Luhan, that girl tried to kill me! I was walking and she rode her bike so fast and tried to hurt me, I was able to dodge it though. She tried to hurt me but ended up getting hurt. 

"Stop lying and tell the truth!" I said in a low voice and took off my helmet. Everone was surprised to see that I wasn't bleeding. 

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!" She screamed. 

They all gave her a weird look, and she looked down when she met Luhan's eyes looked through her lie. 

"I got pizza's and was heading here. She appeared out of nowhere and refused to move. When I tried to apply the brakes the girl still wouldn't budge so when I tried to turn the bike I ran into the pole. So you can thank her for trying to kill me and for killing your chances of having dinner."

They all looked at her and gave her a death glare, which scared her o much she ended up running inside like some jack rabbit.

"Sorry about her."

"Don't be sorry, do something about your girlfriend." 

"Girlfriend? She's my ex-girlfriend." 

Talk about posesive.

=======================================================================================

I have a math unit test tomorrow! >0<