Protection

Armored Princess

They we staring at me and I stare back at them completely shocked. 

"W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I screamed. 

"The question here is what are YOU doing here?! And how were you doing all those flips and jumps?! You better explain what's going on here!" Luhan demanded.

I took a deep breath and explain to them my entire history, how I was MADE not born, my parents my right eye every single detail of my life. I'm surprised how interested they were that they didn't fall asleep. 

"So, how is it that you were able to look at us without your patch the other day?" Flora asked. 

"It's because I was wearing special contact lenses that allow the unbalanced formula to settle down." I said. 

They all say 'Ohhh' when I finished. 

"Pant, Pant, I.....finally found....... you!" My mom said after she caught her breath. 

"Why were you running?" I asked. 

"It's......because.......they ran off themselves! They all shoved me in a corner and he was the one that told them." She said while directing to Luhan. 

I shot Luhan a glare and he looked down at his feet in response. 

"Anyways about that cards, every time I use one it drains half my battery." I said concerned. 

"We'll have to work on that here give them to me, I'll try and fix them." She said to me. 

She took my cards and headed for my charging pod. 

"Alright let's push all of this aside and I'll show you to your rooms."I said while I walk. 

They all follow me and chat amongst themselves. 

"What'd you mean? This isn't and over-night trip." Sydney said while she pushed through the crowd.

"It is now, since now you know secret government information. Besides we asked all your parents, and they ALL were really happy that you guys would be going to study at a lab." I said while smirking.

They all looked a little guilty and it's probably because they don't get stunning grades. I showed them that all the girls will be staying in one room and it's the same for the boys. The teachers have it the same.  

"Alright if you need anything don't hesitate to ask just not after lights out. After light out I'm in my charging pod so you can't bother me then." I said and waved.

As I was half way to my charging pod when suddenly I was pushed into the janitor's closet! 

"What the- who are you?!" 

The small light bulb illuminated the room faintly. I saw a shadow like figure more closer towards me pushing me towards the wall. I looked closer and saw it was none other than that idiot, Luhan. 

"What do you think you're doing? Wait are you mad because you have to stay here?" I asked. 

"Maybe, or maybe I'm really glad that you did this." He said while smirking. 

He slammed both his hands on the wall making it impossible to escape. 

"What'd mean? You're trying to trick me." 

"No it's just I wanted to get even, you know for your first day. You just made it 10 times easier." He said while narrowing his eyes. 

"You little-" I tried to say, but before I could he kissed me. 

"Mmph!" I tried to push him away lightly but he wouldn't give up.

I didn't want to do this. I pushed him with a little more force. 

"HAAAA!" I screamed while attacking him swiftly in his special area. I managed to escape but I can't believe that twerp just kissed me.

Luhan POV~ 

I pushed Erza into the closet and made sure she didn't escape. 

"What the- who are you?!" She screamed. 

I the lights which faintly lit the room and approached her. 

"What do you think you're doing? Wait are you mad because you have to stay here?" She asked while showing a little bit of anger in her eye. 

"Maybe, or maybe I'm really glad you did this." I said while giving her a little smirk.

"What'd mean? You're trying to trick me." She said sounding confident. 

"No it's just I wanted to get even, you know for flicking my forehead. You just made it 10 times easier." 

I pushed her to the wall and and put my arms on the wall to make sure she didn't walk away. 

"You little-" 

Just before she could finish I sealed her lips with a kiss. But this kiss didn't feel like any ordinary kiss. It felt somewhat electric. It felt like sparks were lighting up inside me. But while I was enjoying it, she was trying to push me away.

"Mmph!" She tried to push me away but I wasn't going to let her go now. 

Suddenly she pushed me with ease. 

"HAAAA!" She yells and launches a bunch of attacks at me. 

She manages to hit me in that area and I fall down allowing her to escape.  

=======================================================================================================================

Hope u enjoyed!