Chapter 8

Beautiful
We stood there for a while with him just my head. I felt like this was a dream and didn't know how to react. I wanted to jump for joy but I also wanted to cry afraid of what was to happen. This could all end in minutes or even seconds. 
"How about we go back down now? I think everyone wants to know what happened. If it was me dead or you dead." He said with a smirk. He kissed me lightly once more before jumping down the stairs. He waited for me at the bottom grinning like a kid on Christmas Day. I finally made it down and he grabbed my hand as if I would run away. 
"I would just like to say, I'm not going anywhere." I said laughing as I loosened his grip. 
"I know. I won't let you since I've got you now." He said before opening the door. There stood so many people wanting the to know exactly happened. I guess we should tell them.
"What are you doing Minho? Don't be stupid and say your dating her." One of the people said in his group. "You can't be dating that nerd right?" They said in a voice pleading for a no. 
He looked over at me and kissed me in front of everyone, proving that it was true. Everyone gasped as we pulled away. I heard a couple people whoop and some just stand there thinking how stupid could Minho get. "YOU GO,HEA! I'm so happy for you," I heard Taehyung and Chosung screamed in the back ground. We just laughed at each other with how He just smiled at me like I was the only girl in the world and I looked at him like he was the only guy in the world.