Chapter 6

Beautiful
I walked into his house and plopped onto the couch, waiting for Taehyung  to slowly get ready. I swear he took longer then I did. I switched on the tv  as I heard feet hitting the ground and slamming of doors. I heard someone come down the stairs and turned around to see his father coming down.
"Oh, hello Ajushi.How are you?" I said as I stood up to greet him. I bowed to him and say back down as he walked over to the chair near me. 
"How have you been, Hea?" He said as he rubbed his face. His wife had died a couple years ago so it most of his happiness out. 
"I've been well, how about you? I hope he didn't wake you, like usual." I said with a small smile. My mind was still on the call I had earlier. I just couldn't tell what any of this means, aiish, this is all to confusing!
I had missed all that he said, except that last question. "So why are you all dressed up for school?" He said with a small smirk. 
"Well, you can't laugh at my plan please. It is to against this guy who rejected and humiliated me in front of all the kids at our school. I want to get back at him," I said looking down before looking back up pushing my hair out of my face with a small grin.
"That's my girl, you show him," he said patting my leg giving me my confidence back. We heard feet running down the steps and turned toward the stairs to see Taehyung trying to jump on one foot down the steps trying to tie his shoe. 
"Your so stupid, Taehyung. Do it while standing still not trying to jump down the stairs," I said laughing and standing up. I walked over to him and kneeled down to tie his shoe. 
"Ya, ya, let's just go, bye dad!" He yelled as he snatched the keys and his backpack before leaving through the door. I turned and bowed to him before running through the door. 
"Look good, speed. We are going to be late," he said as we jumped into the car and sped to school. We made it about ten minutes before school started. I looked around and instantly felt my nerves start to come back up. My hands were shaking and I was starting to panic. 
"Let's go, Hea. We need to get this plan on a roll," he said trying to roll out the door. I just shook my head as this was defiantly not possible for him. We tried it once and he almost ended breaking his neck that day. 
"Fine, let's go." I said shaking my hands to lessen my nerves. I got out of the car and flattened the clothes as I walked. I pretended to walk with my fake confidence only to mess it all up. 
I felt Taehyung put his hand on my back to tell me that he was in my corner and not in Minho's. That's all I needed to hear to know all would be okay. 
We pushed our way through the main entrance of the school while every head turned toward my direction. I could feel my cheeks redden with each glance. Boys started to walk over to me only to have Taehyung give them the death glare, he only wanted Minho to see me no one else. We walked until made it to my locker, I glanced down the hallway and saw his face. It looked like he regretted every thing he had ever done, that he wanted to be forgiven and me to let him back in. That will never happen.
I turned back and felt Taehyung get closer to my face. I turned toward him and saw him nudge head in Minho's direction. He was coming this way and fast so I quickly grabbed my books and tried to get away. 
I had made it maybe ten feet before i felt someone grab my  wrist. I just stopped as my arms started having goosebumps. I don't know if I can turn around without breaking down...