Chapter 7

Beautiful
"Let go of me." I said harshly without looking at the face. "I said let go." I yelled the next time, he didn't budge. 
"Look me in the eye, and tell me why you did this. Did you do it for me?" He said with this sound of his voice that was anger not lust. I looked at him so confused as to why he would even ask me. Why do I need to explain, why I changed?
"Why do I need to explain myself?" I said snatching my hand away. He had no right. I felt all the eyes start to head in our direction, at least the eyes that weren't already on us. He finally tugged me away to somewhere, I wasn't quite sure where we were but it works. I looked around before he tugged me up a flight of stairs. We walked until we hit the sun light. I felt the warmness deal into every pore in my body. I finally came back to my real world and he was standing there looking at me. 
"Why did you change?! Answer me," he said. I turned at looked over at the sight set before me. I contemplated on if I should tell him or not. I didn't feel I needed to tell him but he wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't.
"Why do I need to explain myself?" I said in a snarky tone.
"Why? Because I believe I deserve one."
"You are the last person who deserves one! How could you even say that!" 
"I deserve one because I...." He stopped in mid-sentence and just stared at me.
"Because what?! I changed because of you! You humiliated me in front of everyone, I already knew I was a nerd but then you did that. I wanted payback, I wanted to make you regret everything you ever did to me! I can't believe I was in love with such a jerk!" I screamed. My cheeks were heated and wet with tears flowing slowly down my cheeks. I'm glad I went with the waterproof makeup. He just stared at me, his eyes searching me. I looked away trying hard to avoid eye contact after my confession. 
He put his hand up to my cheek and had me face his eyes. I made my eyes look anywheres but his until he was inches away from me. I looked at his eyes and just stared. I didn't know what to do, I've dreamed about this but never did I think  this actually would happen. 
"Minho, Wh-" was all that came out before his lips were on mine. My whole body got goosebumps and felt like fireworks were happening. He pulled away, but I wanted this sense again so I leaned in once more and kissed him. I pulled back and looked at him. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry." I said before I ran away. I can't believe I just did that. I felt myself start to break down, years of memories coming back to me after that kiss. Minho and I as children running around the playground, our sleepovers, our birthdays together. Everything. I stopped on the stairs and crouched down as the sobs started to come through my body.
"Hea, I love you." I heard behind me. I knew the voice as it radiated against the walls. "Please go back to the way you were. I thought you were beautiful and witty and so many things until you changed. This isn't you.." I heard. I stood up quickly and spun around. 
He stood there looking at me. I tried to wipe my eyes. He took those couple steps down and grabbed my face lightly my cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me lightly. 
"Why must you lie, Minho? I'm not someone who you can play with their emotions. Please," I said. I looked at him pleadingly.
"This is not a joke to me." Was all he said before he grabbed me and just held me.