Time with the Family

Anything but Bored

     "Jagi, I'm home," Hankyung called. He and Heechul had both had schedules that day, but Heechul had gotten home sooner. Hankyung went to the living room to find Heechul playing with the twins.

     "Oh, hey babe," Heechul said. "I'm sorry. Didn't hear you come in."

Hnakyung shook his head. "That's alright. You were spending time with the kids." He sat down on the floor with his family, tickling and making silly faces at Youngjae and Miyoung, causing them to erupt in laughter. Heechul chuckled.

     "You sure know how to make them smile," he commented. Hankyung nodded.

"That's part of what their Hannie appa is here for. Also, he's a pretty good husband."

     "Why's that?"

Hankyung grinned. "Go look in the kitchen. I'll stay here."

     Heechul walked out, looked at the counter in surprise, and called back. "Food! You brought back food!" He ran into the living room, hugging Hankyung.

"Thank you so much."

     "You're welcome, jagi," Hankyung said, hugging him back.  "Now, how about we get everything set up and ready for dinner? I'll get some food for the kids."

"Sounds great."

     Hankyung and Heechul ate and fed the twins. After dinner, they proceeded to bathe the babies and get them ready for bed.

"Youngjae-ah! Stop grabbing your sister's arm like that. She doesn't like it," Heechul scolded him. Miyoung wasn't hurt, but she didn't seem to like her brother groping her flesh and whined out of aggravation. Hankyung finished bathing her, got her into her pajamas, and rocked her for a few minutes so she'd stop crying. 

     "It's okay, sweetie," Hankyung cooed, the back of her soft head. "I'm sure Youngjae didn't mean to hurt you. He just doesn't know his own strength."

     After a short period of time, Miyoung settled down, just as Heechul came a long with the sleeping Youngjae who he had bathed and put in his pajamas. They both kissed the twins gently on the cheek before getting ready for bed themselves.

     "Oh, yeah," Heechul said. "I didn't get to shower yet today."

"I didn't either," Hankyung remembered. "Do you want to go first?"

     "Or..." Heechul began. Hankyung eyed him.

"What?"

     "We could conserve water."

~~~~~

A/N

Hi! I'm sorry that I took so long to update this. The next chapter may be a bit...I dunno. Think along the lines of conserving water...

So, I hope you enjoy this short update!