Jessica The Saviour

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is the best I can find” Jessica pointed out as Ren, Sun and Donghae walked into an empty church.

Jessica looked at Sun and Ren for their approval, due to the rain that decided to pour on the weekend of Sun and Ren’s wedding, Jessica and Donghae had to find a new venue as oppose to the original plan of having a garden wedding. Having the wedding at an private church was the best option Jessica could find, she was lucky enough to find anything at all especially the fact that it was last minute.

Sun smiled at Jessica, “I love it! It’s not a garden wedding that we originally planned but this place is amazing!” Sun exclaimed as she went in to hug Jessica. "Thank you so much Jessica! You saviour!" 

“I really don’t underestimate your organization skills” Ren laughed. As he is not surpised that Jessica could pull off something amazing in 12 hours. It wasnt easy to find this venue, it took Jessica hows of research and number of calls to find the perfect venue. It may took her all night but the impressed reactions of Sun and Ren made this frantic search all worth it Jessica smiled happy that she could find at least something and not just any venue but a venue that couple do love. “Well if you have as much as contacts as I do and a large deposited check like you guys have its very easy to find something,” Jessica smiled. “Well I'll give you guys a quick tour come with me,” Jessica suggested and lead the group deep into the hall.

“I don’t know how she pulled this off at last minute, she’s definitely a keeper” Ren whispered into Donghae’s ear as they follow Jessica

Donghae knew that Ren was correct no need to correct him or interfere, so he just nodded and heavily agreed to Ren. How he ever let go a woman like that? He'll will never know.

 

 

“I really do love the venue Jess!” Sun cried.

“It’s really nothing, will have everything you asked for set up in here tomorrow. Speaking of which I need to head off and fix up all the orders and give the new address. Wouldn’t want the flowers and decorations being sent to the old location” Jessica laughed as she gave Sun a hug and carried on out.

The three watched Jessica leave the church as she hurried off. Sun then turned her head to Donghae, shaking her head in dissapointment  “If you don’t marry her I’m going to kill you” Sun explained as she hit Donghae at the back of his head.

“OW! What did I do?” Donghae asked as he rubbed the back of his head for aid.

“You let go of an amazing girl like that you idiot!” Sun huffed and walked away.

Donghae knew once again he was in the wrong and agreed to what Sun had to say. Being in Korea made him realize how stupid he was for letting go such an amazing girl with so much talent and potential. Maybe it was time, he thought. Maybe it’s time to get her back? Or is it not worth it?

 

The next day

“Are you okay Jess?” Donghae asked as he rushed into a clothing store that jessica said she was in. Prior to this, Donghae got an emergency text message from Jessica asking him to scurry over to the shops. DOnghae was playing golf with his father and without hesitation dropped everything to run to Jessica. Even now, he'd do anything for his ice princess. 

“What?” Jessica turned around to greet a very worried Donghae.

“You texted me?” Donghae answered as he pulls out his phone. “I was playing golf with dad and I got to your text saying it’s an emergency and to meet you here.”

Jessica grabbed the phone out of Donghae’s hands and read the message that she sent ealier. “This was sent an almost an hour ago!” Jessica angrily threw back Donghae’s phone.

“I know!” rolled his eyes knowing he was late. He really did try his best to get there promtly, he really did but an hour late is not good enough for the ice princess. “I told you I was at the golf course, it took me 10 minutes to travel back to my car using the golf cart, another 30 minutes to drive here and the rest of the time was spent trying to find this stupid store!”

“Well too late you’re not needed anymore,” Jessica turned around and returned to her searching through the racks.

“Are you kidding me!”

“Well you should have gotten here earlier!” Jessica fought back. 

“I told you I- I was golfing! its not that easy getting here, I ran from the car park to the shop!" Donghae explained. 

“Not good enough” Jessica glared and proceeded to walk away.

Donghae just rolled his eyes, he should be used to this as this is typical Jessica behaviour and why is not surprised that she’s acting like this. He proceeded to follow her in the shop, “I’m here now, What do you need help with?”

Jessica turned around holding two hangers with two dresses attached to it, “Which one?”

Donghae rolled his eyes, really he sped and ran to the shops for this! jessica Jung is really something. Regardless, Donghae contiuned dissected both dresses, thinking which of the dresses are prettier. Usually he'd be angry that Jessica performed this stunt but it doesnt matter because Jessica called him for help and he loved that he was being depended on, “The one on the right, its tight and you’d look y in it,” Donghae cheekily winked.

“Ugh!” Jessica rolled her eyes, “you’re such a creep!”

“Well you asked for my opinion, I’m obviously going to give it,”

“I didn’t mean in a creepy way!” Jessica argued.

Donghae laughed, he always found it hilarious teasing his childhood friend, Jessica gets into this angry mood but angry enough to be cute. However, too much angriness is not cute, that’s when the scary ice princess comes out and Donghae runs away. 

“why do you need to buy another outfit, you have a lot of clothes. I’ve seen the ten suitcases you bought for this weekend,” Donghae mocked.

Once again Jessica glared at Donghae and continued her shopping, “It’s for the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night,”

Before Donghae could contiune on the conversatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter