Chapter 57

The unexpected that changes us

IT"S JUNHYUNG BIRTHDAY TODAY SO AN UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU ~ ! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG OPPA <3


Hyuna POV 

Cutting the ingredients, hoping that hyunseung will like what I am going to make for him. Its the 5th day ever since the accident happened. Hyunseung is getting better and better day by day but he still have to be hospitalized as his wounds still haven't fully recovered. While I thinks deeply, I put the rice into the egg so this will be what I make for him. An omelette rice. Nevertheless, junhyung is still in a deep state of coma. Everyday hara and I will take turns to see him as the room only allowed 2 visitors at a time. That is the hospital policy. I begin packing the food into a lunch box and then I wear my shoes so I could leave to the hospital. Whatsoever our fate will turns out to be, I will always longed for a miracle. 

 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Finally be able to walk make my days more easier to pass through although i cannot walk or function for too long because my wounds on my body isn't recover yet and it still hurts. I go the garden to have a walk since yoseob and Hyuna isn't here yet. Yoseob must be sleeping at home and Hyuna might come later or so. The first person I see when I step into the garden is hara. She stood there listlessly, like she is thinking of something really deeply. I step forward and sat with her. "Hey!" I initiate. "Oh, it's you." she said. "What are you doing here? Ain't you supposed to go visit him now then we can visit him later?" I asked. "I will go up in a little while." she said. "By the way, you spend the most time with junhyung right? Is he getting better? I haven't had the time to speak with the doctor yet." I said. "The doctor didn't say anything too, it is up to junhyung will. At least he is still breathing." she said. I smiled in response. "Why are you smiling?" she said. "You changed." I said. "Huh?" she said. "Your attitude and the way you speak, you used to be grumpy all the times. Seemingly, you are back to the hara I knew 7 years ago." I said. 
 
Hara POV 
 
My heart stopped upon what I heard from hyunseung mouth, i couldn't differentiate anymore. I felt like I am losing myself but I guess after this incident, I indeed thought a lot. I cleared my throat. "..I...am going now." I said. "Alright. See you." he said. "..See you too, anyway thanks for saving junhyung life." I don't know what had just came out from my mouth, i couldn't help but quickly walk away. It's too embarrassed. 
 
Hyunseung POV          
       
I cannot believe what just had came out from but well, nothing matters now. I see her walked away, then I heard someone calling me. "Oppa! Jang hyunseung!" she screamed, i turned back and it's Hyuna and she is carrying something really bulky. "What did you bring again? Let me carry for you." I go ahead and take the bags but she hit my hands instead. "You are not recovered yet, don't you dare to help me with anything. I warned you." she said. I smirked and put my hands over her shoulders. "Oppa is fine now, doctor said that I just need a few stitches and follow ups to proceed then I can discharge already." I said. "-But still." she stuttered. "Anyway what did you bring again?" I asked. "I brought a small neck pillow, a omelette rice, bird nest and some others tonic." she said. "You don't look like someone from a rich background at all, i am surprised." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I slightly blushed when he just continuously putting his hands on my shoulders but there is nothing awkward within us. We are getting more and more comfortable with each other after these few days. We either laugh at jokes together or we will talk about things that would make our life full of hopes. It's just after that day of pouring our thoughts out at junhyung ward makes us realized how short life is. A car accident occurence could cause our life and it's hopeful enough that junhyung is still breathing. Most importantly, I still have oppa with me. Hyunseung oppa whom never give up on me. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Another day facing junhyung like this, just a body lying on the bed. I sighed. Just then, I think I saw something. It's junhyung fingers moving. I stood up shockingly and press the button for doctor.