Chapter 56

The unexpected that changes us

Hara POV 

I couldn't sleep and it is pissing me off so much. I grab my clock and it's 4am. I had already lie on the bed for 4 hours. I just couldn't stop worrying for junhyung although the doctor says that he is fine now. I think I should go and take a look at him despite the late night. I change into a simple outfit. Then I walk to the living room, it is all darkness so I walk quickly to the door and wear my shoes. It was fast enough that I got a taxi. The distance from my house to the hospital is very far. Unknowingly I fell asleep on the taxi for 2 hours until the cab uncle wakes me up. I paid the money and get off from the car. I take the lift so I could go up to his ward. From the glass window, i see Hyuna falling asleep while holding onto his hands. I just feel like going into the room to wake her up but my conscious tell me to leave them alone so I should just sit here and wait until she is up then I will go in. I stood there feeling more relieved that oppa is sleeping well. I hope he can wake up already but his situation isn't simple, he is in a coma not just a small accident. I must have patience. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My eyes open slowly and from near I see junhyung, i smiled. Although its him in a coma. I wake up and put some water on the cotton bud then slowly tap on his lips before it dries up. I guess its time I should leave before they come and visit. I walked out from his ward, and from far I see hara sitting on the chair. I gasped. Why is she not going in. I walked nearer to her and our eyes met. "Why didn't you go in?" I initiate. "I will go in soon." she said. Without saying anything back, I walk away slowly. 
 
Hara POV 
 
She walked away after asking me just that. I feel the need to clarify with her something. Before she go far, I stopped her. "Hyuna-sshi.." I called out. She turned back. "Ye?" she said. "You may visit him anytime you like when his omma isn't here. I don't feel the need to be angry with you anymore." I said. "Why..? So sudden of you to say that." she said. "Then do you want me to be angry with you instead? Being nasty with you all the times and being a ." I said. "Aniyo. I'm to blamed also. If only, I am more aware-" before my nerves goes insane again I cut her words off. "Forget about it but I am not forgiving you either." I said. She looks at me with her innocent look that disgust me so much. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What is she trying to say. Doesn't she hate me but why start to being all kind. I don't hate her, not at all but I feel like circles in this atmosphere. I remain quiet until she speaks again. "We will see, let's have a woman to woman battle. I'm not going to dig your skull anymore. I will give up when I have to. We shall see." she ends off with that. I don't longed for much as long as junhyung will be all healthy and most importantly, he is happy. We walked away from each other. Then she stops me again. "Hyuna-sshi, i forgotten to tell you this." she then continued "Junhyung omma will visit in the day today so if you want to come again, come at night. I'll lure her away." she ended what she said and then go in to the ward. Everything now made me so clueless about what's happening. I think I shall just leave it to fate. It's time I should go find and get a rented room now, i have no rights staying at that house and also to go in and out of hyunseung house. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Seeing junhyung like that made my heart less heavier because I miss him. Although he is still lying there but at least he is still breathing. He might  feel it. "Oppa, i won't tell you to stop sleeping and wake up now but instead please wake up with a healthy body and mind when it's the time you feel like waking up and stop living in that darkness." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I opened my eyes and the sun is so bright, it must be the strong medicine that had allowed me to slept so well. I see a shadow on the wall, i guess it is hyuna but when i look clearly it is yoseob. "Hyung, finally you are up. I'd been here since 8am." he said. "Where did you go yesterday and what is the time now?" i asked. "Mianhae hyung.. i was lazy so i slept the day away. Don't fire me please. It is 2pm already, you slept so much" he said. The medicine must be really strong, it had been so long since i slept that much. "I'm going to fire you now." i joked. "Hyung, don't joke anymore." he said. "Arraso." i replied. "Feeling better?" he asked. "It's getting better but i still cannot walk normally, the doctor said." i answered. "Why can't you? Your leg is not the one operated on." he said. "Exactly. But to be honest, the wounds hurts and you know.." i said. "Yes, i understand but how do you shower?" he asked. "The nurse helped me." I said. "Oh." he said. "Where is hyuna?" i asked. "I don't know. I didn't see her around." he said. "Aish, where does that girl go." i said. "Hyung, she is really pitiful. I already helped what i could." he said. This moment, i wonder what is happening when i was in the operation room. "Something went wrong?" i asked. "I don't know if i should tell you but i pitied that girl so much." he said. "Palli, tell me!" i said. "You know when you were operating, hara slapped her." he said. It just get me worried, not for hyuna but for that girl. When is she going to snap back from reality. I sighed. "So that is what happened, don't have to tell me further." i said. "But i feel sympathy for her, she must be so lonely inside but still think for others." he said. "Indeed. That's why.. aish." i said. "Don't tell me... you.." he mummered. "yes i am in love with her." i said out those words. Words that i don't tell others. 
 
Yoseob POV 
 
I gasped upon hearing but why is my heart sinking. Hyung hasn't been liking anyone. I left for 2 years and this much had happened. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
i took a deep breath once i come out from the apartment. Finally i found a rented room after searching for it for the whole morning and half afternoon, although it is just a small house with a combined but it lessen hyunseung burden and i can feel less guilt for relying on him so much. I must be independent. It's time for me to go visit hyunseung in the hospital as i go ahead to take the subway to the hospital. Despite the transferred of so many lines, i finally reach the hospital. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I hear a knock on the door and yoseob go ahead to open the door. It is hyuna. She is finally here. "Are you feeling better today?" she asked. "Yes, i am okay now." i said. "I want to visit junhyung." i continued. "We will go in an hour time, you should rest now." she said. "I had enough. It's so bored here." i said. "You have to rest, so your wounds will get better and heal. I am sure you want to go home." she said. "Aish.. I am going crazy soon." i said. "By the way, i have to tell you something." she said. "What?" i asked. "I have found a rented house already and i had moved my things there." she said. I just feel hopeless upon hearing it but that is her life, i cannot stop her. "I told you not to." i said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
He look down after what i told him, maybe he is feeling lonely. Perhaps. "it is okay, i told you that time already that i will go find a rented room." i said. "Alright then. Hyuna yah, don't keep things to yourself." he said. He must have knew what happened that day already. "I am okay now. Don't worry." i said. "How can i not worry about you, you silly." he said. I don't know why, i just feel loved. "Prioritize your health first. Let's go see junhyung now." i smiled. He smiled in response. Then i start helping him up to the wheelchair. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I cannot explain how i feel today. The atmosphere itself is different from yesterday but hyuna did look happier. That's enough. She pulled me and here we are at junhyung ward. I see him lying on the bed with so many needles poked through his skin plus the machine and all. It look scary. I'm so grateful for myself that i am able to save back this life. I held his hands and grabbed it. "Hyungnim, it'd been a long time since i hold onto your hands like this but this time you are not conscious and smiling to me. I miss those times... I am so sorry for the mistakes i once made. Quickly wake up and i will make it up piece by piece for you. Chingu-haja!" i said, to the body that is still in a coma. I really hope that he will wake up soon, even when he will still resent me. I am more than willing to let him to do that. I am just good for nothing. I sighed. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Hyunseung words touched my heart, he must have changed now in a way for the two of them. Thinking of why junhyung hated him so much. I could see hyunseung sincererity. I truly hope both of them will be close again. "He will, if he knew that you save his life." i said. "Kwenchana, it is not important anymore. I just want him to wake up." he said. "Nado." i said. 
 
This is the moment when i realized that the 4 of us ((hyunseung, junhyung, hara and I)) are entwined and stucked into this unexpected and cruel fate.