Chapter 48

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

 I could feel that my heart is breaking, i got into a deep state of shock. What did she just told me. My face turn straight and I swallow my saliva, speechlessly. Dear god, tell me this ain't real. " it's all my fault for saying all these. I can never make it up. Let's take a break." she said. My heart stopped. "You know I won't let you go so easily. Why are you telling me all these? Ain't everything going really well now." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My heart breaks, my heart hurts. He said he won't let me go, I doesn't want to let him go as well. No, Kim Hyuna never ever give in. It's time to stop being a thief. Remember, junhyung belongs to hara rightfully. "Stop with all your words. I have decided." I ran away immediately up the stairs. The moment I got into my room, i could feel my heart racing really fast. I pulled out my luggage, I open the door and junhyung is right outside. He gently stoked on my face, he look into my eyes deeply and all I could see is pains. I pushed him away but he just keep following. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Maybe doing these may make her give out on her stupid decision. Never would I knew, she push me away and just keep walking. She is taking all her stuffs. She stand infront of the main living room door. I heaved a breather. "Oppa.. Take care." before she even open the door, I grab onto her left hand. "Kajima.." I mummered. She didn't bother and went out of my sight. She is gone. I went down to my knees. All my mind was why why why. Why must she leave me so sudden, or maybe she is just tired and wanted some break. Yong junhyung, there is still tomorrow. Your only chance. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My mind went blank walking on the streets with my luggage. What did I just said just now and what did I just do. No more tears, i am not even crying. Does this mean I could really forget about us? I picked up my phone before it rings for long. "How's things?" it's hyunseung voice. "I....." I couldn't put everything in words after all. "Are you okay? You doesn't sound right." he said. "I don't know." I replied coldly. "You come over to my house now,  I am having some talk with a colleague at home so I could not come out at this timing." he said. "Oh..." I hung out the phone before I even say goodbye. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
She doesn't sound right on the phone. This is so unlike her. "So sajangnim, what do you think-?" I got pull back by what junhyuk said. I couldn't really focus, i am worried but I cannot leave. I really wonder how is Hyuna doing. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I could feel my soul leaving me as I board a random bus. On the journey, memories of junhyung and I start flash backing. The way he confesses to me in the pool, the way he said that I am a Happypill of him, the way he tease me and not forgetting our bickering and sweet little confessions. Is this the end already? I lay my head on the bus window, the bus have been going a lot of rounds and I don't know where to go. A lot of passengers had alighted the bus and there is still me doesn't want to alight. I just like to stay this way. Isn't this the path to hyunseung house. To alight or not is the choice. The night is getting really dark. I give in, I alighted with my heavy baggages. I walk slowly on the night and dark street. Why am I making myself into such desperate despair. "Hyuna!" I heard someone screaming my name. It is so dark, I couldn't see but when I walk nearer. I saw him, it's hyunseung. He walk to my side and smiled at me. "How do you know I will come here?" I asked. "If you don't come here, where would you go?" he asked. I am speechless. He understands me so well. "Uh... Oppa." I mummered. "So how is things?" he asked. I want to tell him but I don't feel like telling him too. Not just him, I want to escape. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My heart just kept pounding nonstop while asking her. Things must be alright although she sounded cold. I changed my thought. In a while, I see her baggages behind her. "I need a break so...." she said. Perhaps... "I want you to go face him bravely, is wanting you to talk him over and not escape then hurt yourself all over again." I bluntly said. I must be mad saying that but I couldn't bear to see Hyuna hurting herself again and again. It's all silence between us, until she start breaking down. I couldn't believe what is infront of my eyes, a girl that is always happy but now is kneeling down and sobbing out her hearts. I don't know how to react. However, I went down my knees too pulling her to my chest. She just kept crying. "Don't cry because....." i wanted to say how I feel so much but it's not the right time yet. "I miss him... I miss him." she just keep on saying that while still crying on my chest. My heart hurts upon hearing that. My tears start falling as well but I cannot let her know that I am crying so I it up. I cannot cry. I pulled her out of my chest, her face were all in tears and it look really pale. "Hyuna, listen to what I am going to say. You made this choice already, don't cry because even without him with you, you must remember that you got me." I looked into her eyes. I put my hands on her facw wiping her tears up. Her body and soul look really weak so I carried her up. "What are you doing?" she said. "Bring you to my house." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Reality hits me really hard this time, i cannot expect what he just told me and i just broke down infront of him. This is so painful. The way he carry and I just couldn't stop looking at his eyes. He looked really hurt too. Did I just hurt him? I am tired, to think and all over again. He brought me into his house, i am back here again. Hyunseung sat just infront of me. It is silence all over again. "Seung, it's okay because I will go find a place to stay tomorrow first thing in the morning." I broke the silence. I cannot keep depending on him like this already. "You don't have to be like this, just stay here with me." he said. "No this is not right." I said. "If you regard me as a bestfriend, then just stay here. At least for this week. After that you can find a place, if you still don't feel comfortable." he said. I could see that he is genuine but.......... 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Did I just said something wrong but it is the fact that I want her to stay by my side, not just a week but forever. "Alright, I will listen to you." she said. "That's the way." I said. "Can you leave me alone over here? You must be tired, go and sleep now." she said. I think it's the best for her to clear her mind. I didn't say anything and go up the stairs. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
I stood there blankly. I tell myself that from today onwards... Junhyung won't be in my list and mind anymore. I want to get over him, i want to be normal again. The next moment, tears start rolling down again. It's too painful to handle. I take out my phone and there are three new messages. All three were send from junhyung. 'Come back to me..' 'You must be really tired so you are like this right' 'No matter what, come down to paragon hotel at 7pm tomorrow. After tomorrow, I won't blame your choice' 
Junhyung must be worried. Why am I so sudden. No, I cannot go tomorrow. I leaned my back on the sofa, i am so tired from crying and I just want to take a rest. Nevertheless, tears just cannot stop flowing. I really hate myself. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
No matter how much I try to sleep, I cannot doze off at all even after eating those sleeping pills. This depression disorder just keep coming to me. It have been so long since I go to see my psychiatrist because she says if someone can take control of my happiness, I wont have to go anymore. The girl is downstairs, I won't know what is she doing if I don't go take a look but I don't feel like caring for a second. Forget it. Feelings just controlled me. I open my room door and go down the stairs. As I go nearer, i see her sitting on the sofa leaning against it. Her eyes are closed but she don't look right. She fidget a little. "Oppa.. Mianhae, chongmal Mianhae." she just keep mummering it while having her eyes closed. I go ahead to sit beside her, putting her head on my shoulders but as she fidget more in her sleep, her head went down to my lap. I let it be, touching her soft hair and looking at her troubled face. "You will be okay, i am here by your side although I might not be the one you want." I whispered. Her phone begin to slide down her hands so before it would drop on the floor, I hold it immediately. Her phone vibrate a little, I take a look. It's her birthday, and it's 12kst now. "Happy birthday, to you that I love truly. You must be suffering and had forgotten about it. Don't worry, i will make you remember." I said. I stare on her face, a curve formed on my lips. I get blossoms in my head while my eyes get heavy. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The blur sight infront of me that make me couldn't see well but as my sight gets clearer, all I see infront of me is hyunseung. I get shocked and wondering why is he here and... why am I leaning on his lap. How did i even fall asleep last night, all i remember is that I am crying nonstop that I got tired. I try my best not to wake him up. As I get up, all I see were his house maids looking at us. I putted my fingers on my lips. I went ahead to ask for a blanket. One of his maid pass it to me and I gently put it on his body. Luckily he isn't awake. I go into his house kitchen and when I want to get something, I got startle by a voice. "Miss, what do you want for breakfast? The menu is on the table in the dining room." a maid asked. "Kwenchena. Gomawo noona." I said. "Noona?" the maid replied. "Cause you are older than me so I addressed you noona instead." I said. "How you know im older than you?" she asked. "I got this." pointing to my head. "Uh, you are such a funny person but you call me maid will do." she said. "Aniyo. Let's drop our formalities. What's the century already." I said. "Not about that. Just call me maid ae soon." she said. "Ahh nice to meet you." I said. "What can I help you, miss?" she said. "Since you are so reluctant then just get me these." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I stretched my hands and open my eyes. I turn left and right but I didn't see Hyuna. Where did she go to. I asked my house maids and they choose not to answer, for a while I smell something nice.