Chapter 20

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

It's just another day of work as I walk to my office room. Same as usual, hara would wait for me in my office. Today was special because she got me a breakfast that she make herself for me since I didn't really had breakfast. "Oppa, I hope you like it. It's French toast with cheese and ham and your favorite latte." she said. It's really sweet but I am not going to give in since she was rude to me yesterday. "Why not you just give it to your taecyeon oppa?" I said. She gave me that angry look but I am not going to get affected by it. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I made this early in the morning and now what is he saying. Maybe he is jealous, in a good way for me. "This is what you say, I am going to give it to him instead." I said. Hah, good attack back. "An-iyoo. This must be for me, no one can eat it besides me." he said and stuttered. "Better eat now before before i give it to taecyeon." I said. "Do you have to be so mean? Arraso I will eat now." he said. "This is not mean, this is just teasing you." I said. 
 
No one POV 
 
Meanwhile, hyuna is looking and eavesdropping at them through the transparent glass door but they didn't noticed at all. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
They were having fun. Yeah right, my heart is having that kind of feeling again. I went back to my desk in order not to interrupt them. Since I got my own laptop, it would be okay for me to use it and surf the net since I have nothing to do. The first thing I get into the net was a homepage of our company and also with some business news. I clicked on the latest news and something hit on me. The title says ' Jang hyunseung to joined business with Yong junhyung (xeno company)' so i decided to clicked on the link to find out more. It says ' The first biggest business open party dinner to be held on next week and on that day they would cooperate and signed contract'. I exit the tab and something came into my mind. I thought Junhyung dislike the guy but they are working together. Wouldn't there be a huge tension on that day. "Hyuna-sshi, today you don't have to do much. You just have to plan out the schedule for the business for you and sajangnim." I heard someone talking to me and it was hana. So I start doing the schedule, as i plan out the whole 2 week schedule we going to have. I bet it will be fun. Halfway through planning, I heard my phone ringing and it was a japan number. Better not be my family. I shivered while I answer. "Yobosaeyo." I said. "Hyuna!! How are you?" uh that is lee joon voice and it was lee joon. "I am fine! Why you call suddenly after 1 month?" I said. "How is your studies over there? Your abeoji missed you so much, he told me to call you." he said. My heart stopped and I feel like crying hearing about that. "Joon-ah, I am not in america and I am not studying. Don't tell appa okay?" I said. "I will keep a secret for you and lie for you but tell me where are you first?" he asked. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
So someone close with hyuna just called her and she look so sad while talking on the phone. Hearing all that she say on the phone, maybe I shall let her go so she can go reunite with her family. Yong junhyung, what are you thinking. To dump away someone whom had left an impact in your life. I thought to myself. So I choose to leave her alone and approach her later. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Should I tell joon oppa the truth of everything. I think I should just say since he is trustable. "Oppa, I am in korea and I am working under a company." I said. "Hyuna, take care and I won't ask much anymore. I will keep as a secret and say nothing." he said. "Arraso. Kamsahanmida oppa. Hope to see you soon." I said. "We will see each other soon, maybe not so soon but believe me." he said. "Arraso. I am going back to work so let's talk other time." I said. "Okay annyeong." he said. We hung out the call. After that I get back to my work, planning and searching for hotel in Japan and all. I look at the time and didn't realized I had been doing all these for the whole day already.  
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Finally I am done with everything. I leave my room and went to approach Hyuna. She look happy and I am glad she is. "Sajangnim, done with the planning. Here's the time drive, you can review it." she said. I took the time drive and keep into my laptop pouch. "okay good! Let's leave now and go somewhere for dinner." I said. All the colleagues are starring at us again, i glared at them and leave with Hyuna. We walked to the car park so I could get my car. As we are walking, Hyuna start looking excited. "Wooo tomorrow filming CF, I am so excited." she said. Looking at how happy she is, I feel happy too. "I know you are. Tell you a good news!" I said. "Mwo?" she asked. "I am not working tomorrow and I'm going to watch you guys film. Happy?" I said. "Chongmal? That's good but didn't you have a lot to do?" she asked. "I don't have any meetings tomorrow so it will be all spend with you." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Spend with me? This just make me happy that he will be there. "Daebak! Oppa is going with me." I said. I just feel excited for tomorrow and he will be there so this is perfection. We then get our dinner at a small stall somewhere. We ate while we drink soju. "Don't drink too much. Remember you are driving later." I said. "I won't drink much either." he said. It was silence and I kept drinking soju to avoid being awkward. We just kept eating and drinking without conversing but i drank the most. I feel drunk already and this is real, this time I can sense whether I am drunk or not but I just keep drinking since it taste nice. "ah this is nice. Soju nicer than wine." I start opening my mouth and blabber words. I start getting sleepy too. "Yahhh! You are drunk. We should go now." he said. Maybe it's really time to go before I collapse. Junhyung was holding me through my shoulders so i won't fall but I seriously like it this way. This type of natural skinship. He brought me to the car and I do the belt on my own. Since I am still sober so it's alright. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I the engine as I start driving. Hyuna is getting drunk I supposed. I turn and look at her while i drive, she is looking and facing the window. I continue driving until we reached home. We get off the car as she is walking quite unstable and it will be better if I help her. I immediately hold onto her waist as I unlock the door and turn on all the lights. " Thanks for helping." she said. I think she is still sober but it will be better like this. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It feels so good to be hold on like this. I want to get away from it and walk on my own but it's not what my heart tells me to do. He bring me into my room as I lie on my bed right away. I closed my eyes and i heard the door clicked so I supposed he left my room already. I heaved a sigh. "This strikes me a lot, whether do you like me or not. Somehow it will hurts me if I know the answer right. It's okay, what matters is you are happy neither do I." I said out loud as this came into my mind. Slowly, I feel asleep unknowingly. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My jaws almost dropped after what I heard. So this means that Hyuna likes me too, we felt the same but seems like we ain't doing anything about it. I watch her sleep as she snore really loud but she still looks cute like this. It make me eventually formed a smile on my face. I wet a towel and wipe her neck and hands, then cover her with blanket. "You dont have to doubt so much. One day, i will proved to you my feelings for you is genuine. Let's just be happy for now and you can never leave my side." although she is asleep but I still have to say this so my heart won't be so buried. I left her room and went back to mine. 

THANKYOU! :D