Chapter 24

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

A girl suddenly grind on me while I was dancing on the dance floor. She looks really hot, she is just an unknown girl that came to the pub. She start grinding on me and look at me sedictively. I couldn't help it but response to her actions, I start carressing her thighs and to her waist and hips. Her hands came over my neck as our bodies touched each others. We look into each others eyes and her eyes look really beautiful and puppish. I was filled with lust so I start kissing and on her neck and she keep that turns me on more. I on her neck deeply that it leave a hickey. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The alcohol make me completely hot and get by what this guy did to me. It was perfect pleasure. "Ahhhh ~ so good." I moaned as he on my neck. He pulled me to the backdrop of the pub and he pulled me into a kiss but I didn't respond to it. "Don't you like it? Why are you like this now?" he said. "It feels good but I cannot and i don't want to kiss you now." I said drunkenly. "Naughty girl! What's your name?" he asked. "For me to know, for you to find out." I said and released from his embrace. "Goodbye stranger! You are gorgeous, hope to see you soon." I said. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Hyuna was grinding on hyunseung and they were making out openly on the dance floor then followed to the backdrop. I followed them and my eyes almost dropped out watching what they did. I wanted to stop them but it was hyunseung, i cannot let him know I know hyuna all these. I cannot imagine if junhyung knew about this. He will be really mad since he likes hyuna and hyuna is literally making out with someone whom he really hate. Slowly, they ended their make out session and hyuna walk towards me. "Are you alright? Do you know what are you doing?" I asked her. She is really drunk and had lost all her senses. "I am very fine, I feel endless pleasure from what that guy did to me." she said. "Do you need me to send you home? You look like you could faint anytime." I said. "I am alright! I still can walk and I could go home by myself." without replying her, she dashed away and I couldn't find her anymore. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
That girl was incredible hot. That 'make out' session make feel so good. Too bad she left just like this. Somehow and somewhat I must know her name, I hope i would meet her one day again. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My sight was all blurrish and I felt like puking but I control myself. I flagged a cab and get back home. My mind isn't working anymore, I feel so horrible from the alcohol. The cab stop driving, i guess I am home already so i alight the cab and press the door bell. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was waiting for hyuna. After hours of waiting, I heard the door bell and I guess she is home already. I opened the door and she was indeed back already but she look so unlike her dressing like this. She smells like mixture of heavy alcohol and heavy perfume too. "Did you just went to drink?" i screamed at her due to excess of worried for her. "Yes, I went to drink! Why are you bothering about my outside life? I went to drink and become like this, all because of you!" she said. I was snapped back by her words. She must had saw both hara and I kissing, that's why she is like that. I feel so sorry for her and I feel so regret. Why must I kiss hara when hyuna is at home and why must I just do things so impulsively. I must have hurt hyuna that much. I must confess to her soon and yes japan trip will be my best opportunity. I must sort things out as soon as possible. "Mianhae! Sorry for hurting you so deep, your pains will end soon." I said holding on her hands but she pulled her hands back. I go nearer to her and saw a hickey on neck. Did she just make out with some strangers in the pub. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
End all my pains soon? Nonsensical talk he could say. "End my pains soon? When will you? Yong junhyung, i hate you but i love you." I said and my tears start coming down again. I couldn't control myself anymore so I puke onto junhyung shirt. "Puke it out. You can puke on me as long as you want until you feel better." he said. Instead I ran to the toilet and start puking nonstop. Junhyung start patting on my back and it gets better. All of a sudden, I fainted and I couldn't stand it anymore. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna fainted once she finish puking. I carried her into her room, I start using towel to wipe her face and neck. The hickey just made me mad, the fact that she make out with someone make me really mad. "Hyuna, sorry for making you this way. I love you and I really do. I only dare to say all these when you are asleep. I don't have the guts to tell you how much I love you and how much you meant to me but just wait for a bit. We will be happily together. You don't have to worried about hara too, I will explain to her real soon. I only love you honey." I said. Before I left the room, I gave her a kiss on her lips and I left the room. I went back to my room, I still don't feel really well. I change into a new top and went back to sleep. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The moment I woke up, I was dumbfounded. I thought I was in the club yesterday after what I saw between hara and junhyung. I tried to think back but last night was like a dream, perhaps I was badly drunk. I went to the toilet and I saw a hickey on my neck. Oh gosh, Kim Hyuna did you make out with someone last night after drinking. I tried to think again, all I remember was myself drinking and ranting to doojoon in the club after that I went to the dance floor and grind onto someone. My mind shut off after remembering all these but who did i grind on and why am I at home. I feel so blurr. I still feel hurt by what I see last night but after crying and ranting, I felt so much better. From today onwards, i shall not put too much hopes on junhyung and we will only be friends and not more than that. I learnt my lesson from being too in love. I took off my clothes and start to wash myself. Thanks god I am still a , my felt nothing and it's still sealed. I change into a normal top and a sweatpants. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Despite still not feeling well, I still have to cook this for Hyuna. She must have had a hard time last night because of me. I cut all the garlic and vegetables then start cooking the porridge. After it had finished cooking, I scooped it on a bowl and bring to the dining table. I sat down as to wait for hyuna. I saw her coming down. She looks alright but I bet she's having hangover. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I went down and I saw porridge on the dining table. Junhyung is there waiting for me. I am glad that I still able to smile and be normal infront of him. I thought he isn't feeling well but why is he still cooking these for me. "Feeling better?" he asked. " I felt better. I should be asking you." I said. "I am feeling better too. Sorry for giving you a hard time last night. Do you still remembered what happened last night?" he said. I only remembered all that, before I sleep I really had no idea. However, I have to clarify something to junhyung so we won't be uncomfortable in the future.  "What happened last night isn't important. We will always be friends and only friends nothing else." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She must be hurting inside when she said this. You just wait for awhile, your pains will be over. I will clear up everything. I thought to myself. "Yes. We always will." I said. "by the way don't go to work today. You just stay at home." she said. "Since you want me to stay at home, help me a favour will you?" I said. "Yes I will. What is it first?" she said. "Today go to the business party venue with hana and hara to help up with the construct. I will bring you to get a dress for the party on Sunday." I said. "Okay, I will do everything so just eat your pills after this and go and rest." she said. I felt bad, even after what happened last night she is still treating me so well. "Alright. I will listen to you." I said. "I finished eating already so I go prepare now?" she said. "Okay you may." I said. She left and went up, i suddenly thought of something. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
After finished eating, I went back to my room and get shower to get prepare to go out. I changed into a simple officewear and head out, before I opened the door to go out I saw something on the table. It's a tonic drink and a note there. 
Drink this well. Report me what you guys did and the analysis when you get home later. 
hwaiting! You will get your bonus soon. 
Junhyung oppa (sign off) 
I smiled to what I saw. I try not to fall for it but it was just so sweet. He just said 'bonus', what is he going to do? I wandered. I took the tonic drink and left house. It took me minutes to get a cab and when I reach there everyone is there already. I went ahead to approach hyuna and hara kept looking at me. What is she looking at but i choose to ignore it. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Hyuna walk in and what did I just saw on her neck. It's a obvious hickey there. I wonder who did she make out with, impossibly he would make out with junhyung oppa. I am so curious about what happened last night with her. I stop thinking and continue looking through the design for the venue and telling the people how they should make it like. "Hang the ribbon on the rooftop and change the colour of the table cloth." I said. The staffs did what I said. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
Hana kept looking at my neck. Oh my, that's the hickey. It just became everyone attention, it's so embarrasing. I must find out which man did this to me. "Hyuna, who did that hickey to you?" hana asked. "I don't know. I went to the pub last night and.... you know." I said. "Okay. Understandable. Now what you can do is to count the number of tables and make sure there is a tag there." she said. I do what i was informed. I went to count the tag and all. After what I did, I was then informed much more things to do. I went ahead to do, as there are too much things to do my mind get occupied. Ater which I finish everything, it was evening time. I felt hungry so both hana and I went for dinner. We had fun chatting while having our meals. "Hyuna, do you know there will be lots of good looking guys you will see in this coming business party?" hana said. "Woah. Like who?" I was so curious. "Jang hyunseung. The prettiest boy in this industry. His not only pretty but a lot of girls want him but he reject them all." she said. Jang hyunseung? Why did I keep hearing his name everywhere, junhyung doesn't like him and he is joining with our company. Now, I am going to see him on monday. "Oh. I shall see." I said. After we had our meal, we went seperate ways. I took a cab home. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hearing the door unlocking, she must be back home. She came home and look really busy. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, i am but it's really busy and tired today. By the way, everything is settled." she said. "Okay. Awesome." I said. "Now all we have to do is prepare our outfit for that day and everything will be done." she said. "I will make you the prettiest girl on that night." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
He will make me the prettiest girl? I bet that is the bonus he mean. "So that is the bonus you mean? What are you trying to do?" I asked. "Secret..Shhh." he said. "You look like you had recovered already huh? You are looking so energetic." I said. "I am already fine. You don't have to worry so much." he said. "That's relief." I said. 

a/n: sorry for this lousy-written chapter. Hope everyone like it.