Detention

From Geek to Chic

FUUU I LOST A SUBBER D;< Lol it's k though xD

 

"Detention starts.. NOW!" The Principal said. "I'll be leaving you all in here. Good-bye." He said, walking out of his office.

"Operation Detention starts NOW." Chanyeol said. He took out a little device with a button, pressed it, and decorations came out.

"The hell?" Eun Ji cursed.

"Oppa, what is.. this?!" IU questioned.

"We've been setting it up for a long time because we knew we would get caught sometime." Ji Ra said. IU nodded and mmm'd.

Ji Ra took a glance at Se Hun. He's cute.........  She walked over to Se Hun and pushed Eun Ji out of the way.

"I still can't beli- YAH!" Eun Ji yelled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Se Hun-ah. I'm Ji Ra. Has anyone told you you are so cute?" Ji Ra said, staring at Sehun in the eye. She then realized what she said and turned red while covering  with her hand. "O-Oops!! I um.. Didn't mean to say that, Sehun-ah.."

She looked down at his hand and grabbed it. "Just kidding, I did." She laughed.

Sehun amd Eun Ji were mad.

"YA-"

"DONT EVER TOUCH EUN JI OR SEHUN EVER. AGAIN." IU yelled at Ji Ra. Her voice was stern. She pushed Ji Ra.

"I-IU! W-What are you d-"

"YAH! SHUT UP!" IU yelled. She was very mad. One, Ji Ra was flirting with Se Hun, two, because she still liked Sehun a bit, and three, Ji Ra just barged in while Eun Ji was saying something.

Ji Ra turned red.

"S-Sorry IU Unnie.." She walked away and started to sob.

"I-IU..." Eun Ji stared at her.

"Err.. I'll go handle her.. Sorry." IU said, walking away.

"Do you think.. By any chance.. She misses you..?" Sehun asked.

"Probably..." Eun Ji replied. Probably, but she still likes you.

 

 

WAAAAHH T^T Was that boring xD?

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED ^^ SO ARE SUBS ;D

 

CLICK ON THE FOOD ITEM TO VIEW MORE STORIES!

 

 

 

CREDITS: CremeCakes @ Deviantart<3