The Stalkers

From Geek to Chic

I marked this M because Chanyeol and IU have some time alone LOL. Ok I didn't really DESCRIBE it though.

 

IU remembered her conversation with Eun Ji. Am I making a bad descision?... I liked Chanyeol for a long time though.. Aish!!

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG! The doorbell rang. "I got it Umma!!" IU ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." Chanyeol said. He smiled his heart-melting smile.

"Annyeong Oppa!" She said. "Umma, I'm leaving now! We'll be ba-"

"Don't worry, stay for as long as you like."' IU's mom said. IU then closed the door and walked with Chanyeol to his car. "Ahh~ You already have a car?"

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. They both got in it and Chanyeol drove to a restaurant.

 

After they ate at the restuarant, Chanyeol took IU to his house. As he got out of the car, he picked up IU Bridal Style and walked inside his house, up to his room.

 

"Aish, why am I stalking them.. That's bad...!" Eun Ji whispered to herself. But she went inside Chanyeol's house. She saw.. a shadow. "H-Hello..?" She whispered. The shadow turned around. It ran to her and put it's hand to .

"Chanyeol doesn't know I've been stalking him.. What about you?" The shadow said. Eun Ji recognized that voice anywhere. It was.. Baekhyun. (/ooc DUN DUN DUN coo\)

"Baekhyun!!" Eun Ji said. Se Hun took his hands off of Eun Ji's mouth. "I've been stalking IU.." She said. Baekhyun smiled.

The two creeped up the stairs.  They slowly opened Chanyeol's door and saw IU sleeping on Chanyeol's bed while Chanyeol was passed out on the floor. "OM-" Baekhyun put his hand over Eun Ji's mouth again. They slowly walked down the stairs.

"Well, that was weird." Eun Ji said after Baekhyun and Eun Ji walked out of Chanyeol's house.

"Ya. Need a ride home?" Baekhyun asked.

"Sure." Eun Ji said. She got in Baekhyun's car and he drove away.

 

"Thanks for the ride." Eun Ji smiled. She got out of Baekhyun's car and walked inside her house. I've always loved that smile. That heart-warming smile.

 

 

That was pretty.. SHORT :< Anyways, I hope you like it :D