IU's Makeover

From Geek to Chic

BRRRIIINNNNGGGG!! Eun Ji's doorbell rang. She walked over and opened it.

"So, why'd you bring me here?" IU said, stepping inside Eun Ji's house.

"... You know how you said you're ugly at school?" Eun Ji asked. IU nodded. "Makoever time."

 

"Omo.. AISHH!!!" IU screamed in pain as Eun Ji brushed her hair.

"Have you ever BRUSHED this??!!" She said, combing a tangled piece of hair.

"YES!! OOOOUUUCCCHHHH!!" She screamed.

"NOT DONE. We need a FEWW more touch-ups.. Ta-da!!" Eun Ji turned IU into a gorgeous girl.

"Omo... I LOOK BEAUTIFULL!!!" IU screamed.

"Wear these, you shouldn't wear your glasses with that look." Eun Ji said, giving IU contacts.

"Gomawo!! I feel so beautiful now!" IU said.

"No prob..." She said. She stared at IU. "I did SUCH a good job, I'd go bi to be with you." She joked. IU didn't seem to care though. She was beautiful. A beautiful, smart girl.

"I-IU?" Eun Ji hit her arm lightly. IU didn't notice again. She was staring at herself in the mirror. "UNNIE!!!!" Eun Ji yelled. That should piss her o- AGAIN, IU didn't do anything. .. WTF.

"IU." She yelled again. IU kept staring at herself. "YAAAAAHH!!! IM TALKING TO YOU!! DONT IGNORE ME!! I CAN TURN YOU INTO AN UGLY GIRL AGAIN IF I WANT TO!" IU didn't hear her. "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shut the hell up, please." IU said calmly, not taking her eyes off of herself. ...What?

"I'm sorry, WHAT did you say?" Eun Ji was getting mad. REALLY mad.

"You heard me. You're are being very immature, screaming in my ear." IU said.

"Oh, IM the immature one. First, I make you pretty and you don't even say anything, and THEN you IGNORE ME!!" Eun Ji yelled. No. She CANT turn into... it.    "Just, just leave."

"What?" IU finally looked at Eun Ji and raised an eyebrow.

"You heard me. Leave. Now." Eun Ji said again. IU stared at Eun Ji. "GO! BEFORE I TURN YOU INTO A NERD AGAIN!!!!" She yelled. IU quickly ran for the door. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!!" Eun Ji yelled. Wait a minute, she isn't ugly anymore...  Wait.. What did I just do...!!???

 

IU ran. Her eyes were bursting with tears. She ran to her house.