Saturday

From Geek to Chic

It was Saturday. Saturday, Saturday, Saturday. It was SOPPOST to be the funnest day of the week, but Eun Ji was bored as hell.

"I. Am so. Bored." She said, laying on her bed. She couldn't go anywhere with Se Hun, Baekhyun, and Lu Han because they had basketball practice, Mi Ji was over at her aunt's house for the weekend, Gi Hwi was already going somewhere with her family - like she wanted to go anywhere with Gi Hwi - , Li Rii was sick which got her friends Lee Kii Ya and Kim So Rii sick, she wouldn't DARE talk to Chanyeol, and IU.. well, it was the same with Chanyeol. IU was gone. Deleted from her life. But, she was so bored, she couldn't help atleast call IU.

"Yeoboseyo, Ji Eun speaking." IU talked in the phone.

"Erm.. Yeoboseyo IU.. Are you doing anything today?" Eun Ji asked awkwardly. IU turned red. She called.

"Yes, sorry, I have to go out to dinner today, my mom's sister is home." IU replied, trying to act normal.

"Mmm.." Eun Ji said. She heard yelling from her phone.

"JI EUN, WHO IS ON THE PHONE?"  Eun Ji thought it was IU's mom.

"Oh, just a random caller mom! I just hung up!!" IU lied. Great. She did turn into 'it'.

"OK! HURRY UP, WE ARE LEAVING NOW!" Eun Ji heard a door slam.

"Gotta go. Bye." IU hung up. Eun Ji threw her phone on the ground.

"I AM SO BORED!!!!!" She yelled. She then looked at her phone again. Chanyeol, you better not be doing anything or I'll cut off your head. She dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Yeoboseyo! It's Chanyeol!! Who is this?" Chanyeol said over the phone.

"Um.. Are you doing anything right now?" Eun Ji said. Way more awkward than IU. Chanyeol's jaw dropped as he heard Eun Ji's voice.

"N-No.. W-Why?" Chanyeol said.

"Er.. Noth-"

"I'm about to go to Tokyo XX. I'll pick you up in ten minutes if you want to come." Chanyeol said.  (/ooc TOKYO XX IS A MADE UP AMUSMENT PARK BTW coo\)

"Okay.. Ten minutes." Eun Ji said. She hung up and ran to her room. She put on this outfit. She then put on some makeup and did her hair.

After, she walked downstairs and sat on a couch. Fifteen minutes have passed.

"Ten minutes my ." Eun Ji joked. She waited for Chanyeol to pick her up.

BRINGGGGG! BRING BRING BRING BRIIINNNGGGGG!! The doorbell rang.

"PARK CHANYEOL, STOP RINGING THE FREAKING DOORBELL LIKE A MAD MAN!" She screamed. She walked up to her door and opened it.

"Sorry I kept you waiting.. Shall we go?" Chanyeol tried to smile, but he couldn't. It was way to awkward.

Eun Ji just walked out of her door and locked it. She didn't say anthing. She went inside Chanyeol's car.

The whole drive there was silent.

 

When they got to Tokyo XX, Eun Ji lightened up. "Wahh!! The lights! They're so pretty!!!" She said. Chanyeol smiled as Eun Ji ran inside Tokyo XX. I miss your smile Eun Ji.. But I know you don't like me anymore.

"Chanyeol!! Can we go on that ride?!" Eun Ji asked, pointing to a very fast roller coaster.

"Sure. Whatever you want to do, I will." Chanyeol said. Eun Ji smiled a bit and ran to the roller coaster. Chanyeol smiled and walked to Eun Ji. "She smiled."

 

After a dozen of rides and food, Chanyeol took Eun Ji home.

"Thanks for taking me to Tokyo XX. I was bored in my room." Eun Ji said. She grabbed her bag and was about to get out of the car but Chanyeol stopped her.

"Eun Ji. Please.. I'm sorry. I never should've dated Mi Ji. I was stupid. Can you please forgive me? That was in the past Eun Ji. Please. I love you now, but I know you wont want me back. Please forigve me. Please." Chanyeol grabbed her wrist. Eun Ji turned red and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Should I forgive you? After you dated one of my bestest friends and knew I would find out? I would find out either way because Mi Ji would've told me." Eun Ji said. She wiped away some tears. "You cheated on me. I cried for five days straight. I bet you didn't have any pain because you were still with Mi Ji. And plus, why do you want me to forgive you? Why do you love me? Don't you love IU?!" Eun Ji yelled. She was drenched in her own pool of tears.

"Eun J-"

"PARK CHANYEOL, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. JI EUN. YOU EVEN HAD WITH HER ALREADY! AND THE NEXT DAY YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME?!" Eun Ji yelled. Chanyeol was speachless. Eun Ji was right.

She turned to face him. "You love IU. Not me, right?" Chanyeol looked at her. He couldn't say yes, but he couldn't break IU's heart. No way. He stared at her for a long time and kissed her. WHAT THE.. PARK CHANYEOL, YOU BETTER STOP!! Eun Ji yelled in her mind, but she didn't pull away.

IU was outside of her house putting the trash away when she saw.. A car.

"What the.. Hey, what is that car doing in front of Eun Ji's house..?" She walked up to the car and saw.. Chanyeol. Her Chanyeol. Kissing.. Eun Ji. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?" She stared at them. She had tears running down her cheeks like Eun Ji. Of course. I knew Chanyeol didn't like me. He liked Eun Ji. Everyone likes Eun Ji. Lu Han, Se Hun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. I don't know one guy that doesn't like Eun Ji. IU said in her mind. She couldn't take it anymore. She ran inside her house, up to her room, slammed the door, and began weeping on her bed.

 

MUAHAHAHAHHA! HELLO MY MAGICALS(: Did you like it :D? I'm sorry if I made Eun Ji.. bad-ish. :< Don worry. Things'll get better :D