Detention or Suspension?

From Geek to Chic

IU, Eun Ji, Sehun, Chanyeol, Gi Hwi, Ji Ra, Mi Ji, and the rest of the gang A.K.A The-Not-So-Important-People walked to their Principal's office.

"I am very dissapointed in all of you. Especially IU, Eun Ji, Chanyeol, Gi Hwi, Mi Ji, and Sehun! This IS NOT like you! And what do your teachers say about this?!" The gang didn't know what to say. They couldn't tattle on their teachers, but they couldn't not say anything. "Well?"

Finally, IU spoke up.

"S-Sorry Principal.. I-It isn't Eun Ji or Sehun's f-fault.. C-Chanyeol asked me if I wanted t-to ditch with him and I-I was stupid a-and said yes.. Eun Ji and S-Sehun just followed us to make s-sure we didn't do anything b-bad.. P-Please don't p-punish them.." She croaked. "A-And if y-you're g-going to p-punish a-anyone, i-it should b-be m-me.." She added. "P-Please."

Everyone was crying. Even Sehun and Chanyeol.

"I-IU.. Y-You don't h-have to t-take the b-blame.." Ji Ra cried.

"Well, since you are all crying.. I'll let you off the hook." Their principal said. Everyone stopped crying. "BUT, you HAVE to have detention for atleast two days. I promise it won't show on your permanent record."

Everyone groaned. IU gulped.

"You are free to go now. I'll tell your teachers I had to talk to you guys, which is why you never went to any of your classes." Eun Ji stared at him.

"W-What? We aren't going back to class?" She asked.

"Nope. Go ahead and leave school, I guess."

"But.. school just st-"

"I'm a nice principal, aren't I?" The principal interrupted Eun Ji, flashing a weird smile.

 

"So, where should we go?" Eun Ji asked.

"MALL!!" All the girls - except IU - yelled.

"UGH. NO. NOT. THE. MALL." All the boys yelled. Eun Ji pouted.

"Bu.. Buu.. But Oppas~~" She used her aegyo.

"DONT. LOOK. AT. HER. F-" Chanyeol tried to be a man, but he couldn't. Eun Ji was so damn cute.

"Looks like we're going!!" Gi Hwi announced.

"YAY!!" The girls screamed. The gang walked to the mall. IU was in the back.

Eun Ji noticed her and walked to her.

"Yo, IU. Don't be glum. It's detention, so what? It isn't going on our permanent records. You'll forget about it, I promise." Eun Ji said. She walked back to the middle of the group.

"But it's not just that. I'm still bad at Chanyeol for one: Kissing you, and two, lieing to me." IU whispered.

 

 

 

WAAAH. SORRY ITS SHORT T^^T And sorry it takes me forever to update D:< Lol I have three stories to take care of, and then I have like, over twenty fanfics subscribed so I have to read those, and then I have A BUNCH OF FREAKING DRAWING REQUESTS *Don't ask xD* And then I have to clean and stuff.. T^^^T Lol sorry if it's boring D: