IU - Good or Bad?

From Geek to Chic

A day had passed ever since IU's makeover. Eun Ji didn't walk to IU's house that day. She passed it without a care in the world.

For IU, it was a regular day. She couldn't find her homework.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eun J-" She stopped.

"IU!! Is Eun Ji here yet?? She forgot her bracelet a couple days ago when you went swimming! I Forgot to give it to her." IU's mom asked.

"Ne, Umma. I'll just give it to her when I see her." IU ran into her kitchen and picked up Eun Ji's bracelet. She slipped it into her pocket.

"Ah, I knew one day you'd be beautiful. I just thought it would be because of plastic surgery!!" IU's mom joked. IU giggled a bit, too. "Ji Eun-Ah, have a good day today. I know everyone will like you."

"Gomawo Umma. Saranghae! Bye!" IU walked into the living room to where her backpack was. She then spotted her homework lying on the couch. "So THATS where you were." She grabbed her homework and jammed it into her backpack. She then walked out of her door. As she was a close to her school, she heard talking.

"Lucky Lu Han Oppa. He gets to stay home from the dumb assembly today." Eun Ji pouted. IU turned and saw the only and only - Eun Ji with her crush, Se Hun Oppa.

"I know, I heard all they're going to be talking about is how gold was made and stuff. They do this every year for Sophmores." Se Hun explained.

"I wish I wasn't a Sophmore." Eun Ji said. They then walked inside their school.

"Se Hun Oppa, why can't I be with you? Why do you have to be with Eun Ji!!??" IU yelled. She walked into her school.

 

As she walked down the halls, everyone started to stare at her. She didn't mind though. She walked over to Eun Ji's locker and slipped in Eun Ji's bracelet, and then walked over to her locker. One boy, Park Chanyeol, walked over to her.

"Ji Eun, baby, you are beautiful." Chanyeol said. his deep voice made IU melt inside. He leaned closer and closer to IU. He touched her hand which made sparks fly up her back.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa.." She said. He smiled and leaned to whipser something in her ear.

"I'm going to pick you up at 7:00, ok? Be ready for Oppa. Wear something nice baby." He then nibbled on her ear and walked away. IU turned red. Everyone had saw Chanyeol's move. Eun Ji and Se Hun did, too.

"What the hell was that?" Eun Ji yelled in IU's ear to make her jump.

"I-He-"

"Did he NIBBLE ON YOUR FREAKING EAR!!??" Eun Ji yelled again to make IU jump again.

"De." IU was embarresed.

"Aish, that damn Chanyeol.." Eun Ji looked at IU.

"Don't get ready for him. Don't do what he says. Ever." Eun Ji said. She had a flashback from before Lu Han and Eun Ji dated.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Chanyeol Oppa, how do I look?" 8th grader Mi Eun Ji said, posing for Chanyeol. Eun Ji and Chanyeol were dating.

"Beautiful baby.. Now can we go?" Park Chanyeol said. Eun Ji did look beautiful. She was wearing a purple sparkly dress. Chanyeol took out his phone to take a picture of his beautiful girlfriend, but he then got a text.

From: Mi Ji

To: Chanyeol

Annyeong Oppa!! Are you still going to pick me up? If so, please reply!! Hwaiting!!

Chanyeol texted back.

From: Chanyeol

To: Mi Ji

Sorry, I'm running a little late. I'll be there. I <3 u!

Chanyeol hit sent and was about to take a picture of Eun Ji when she appeared in front of him.

"Oppa, who did you text?" She said. Chanyeol looked up from his phone.

"N-No one. My.. My mom wanted to know where I was. She wants me to get home right away." Chanyeol lied. Eun Ji laughed.

"That's funny, because when I came over, she said you can stay with me for as long as you want." She then sat on his lap with sparkling eyes. "Oppa, what are you hiding from me?"

Chanyeol couldn't lie again. But he couldn't tell her. "I'm not hiding anyth-"

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!!" Eun Ji yelled. She was about to grab the phone but Chanyeol put it behind his back.  "YAH!! LET ME SEE!!"

She pushed and pushed, only to make him push HER into the dressing room. He fell on top of her. They were both breathing heavy.

"Please quiet dow- Omo.." One of the employees were standing infront of Chanyeol and Eun Ji. "I'll be leaving you two alone.. Please don't make any noise that will get people thinking you're doing .. 'it'.." She then locked the door and walked away.

"Oppa.. Please!! You're my boyfriend!! You can't hide from me~" Eun Ji said, using her aegyo. Chanyeol tried hard not to fall for her trap, but he did. He kissed her lips hard. Oppa, I wanted you to give me your phone, not to kiss me.. But I like this better.. Eun Ji thought in her head.

After a few seconds, Chanyeol released. He stood up and held out his hand for Eun Ji to take.

"So, are you going to give me the phone yet?" Eun Ji said. Chanyeol stared at her. "Please Oppa!"

Chanyeol had to. "Fine.. but you wont like it.. And I'm sorry.." He handed her his phone and stared at her to see her reaction. She was staring at his text. "I told you.."

Eun Ji had tears rolling in her eyes. "You.. cheated on me.. why?" Chanyeol didn't have the answer to that. He leaned in for a kiss but Eun Ji pushed him. "YOU CHEATED ON ME!!"

She yelled. She grabbed her stuff, unlocked the door, and ran out of the store. "Eun Ji wait!!"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME. NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!" Eun Ji yelled. She ran out of the store. Her eye makeup was messed up, but she wanted to get as far away from Chanyeol as possible.

"She'll give the dress back tomorrow." Chanyeol told the employee before running out of the store.

"She doesn't have to give it back!!" The employee yelled.

"Eun Ji WAIT!" Chanyeol yelled again. He ran to her. But as you know, Eun Ji was freaking fast. She ran so fast. She wasn't breathing heavy.. Unlike Chanyeol. I hate how you run so fast Eun Ji. He speeded after her. He tried hard, and he got to her. He grabbed her wrist which was wet. "I'm sorry." Eun Ji pulled away.

"Get away you monster. GET AWAY!!" She then ran as fast as she could. Eun Ji never talked to him after that.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

(/ooc Sorry it was long ,_, coo\)

Eun Ji's eyes started to water a bit.

"You remember what happened between us. I'm not letting it happen to you-"

"I thought you hated me?" IU said.

"I do. But I still care about you." Eun Ji yelled.

"I can make my own desicions!!" IU yelled. And with that, she walked away. (/ooc I think I spelled desicions wrong >; _ ;< coo\)

"Pfftt. Drama queen." Se Hun said.

 

 

Lol. Chapter 3. Yaaay~ xD Sorry I've been updating slow >; _ ;< I hope you liked Chappie 3 >:)