Ditching

From Geek to Chic

It was Monday. IU cried all day on Sunday while Eun Ji slept in.

IU was walking down the halls when she spotted Chanyeol. Good, he's alone. She walked up to him.

"Hi Chanyeol." IU said. Chanyeol shut his locker and look at IU.

"Oh hey Baby, what's up? I tried calling you yesterday but you didn't answer.." Chanyeol trailed off.

"Oh yea.. Sorry 'bout that, I had to go to dinner with my family twice. My Mom's sister came home to visit." IU explained. "Anyways, what did you do on Saturday and Sunday?"

"I went to TOKYO XX on Saturday. It was pretty boring going alone. On Sunday, I just stayed home." Chanyeol said.

"Ah.. By any chance, did you drop by at Eun Ji's house?" IU asked. Oh no. "Um.. It might have been someone else.." She trailed off.

"Oh, haha, no. Wasn't me. Eun Ji doesn't like me anyways. If I even went near her house, I would be dead meat." Chanyeol said, trying to be the innocent one.

"Oh, haha, yeah, that's right. Must have been Luhan or Sehun or possibly Baekhyun.." IU trailed off once again. "Well anyways, I gotta get to class now. See you babe." IU said, kissing Chanyeol and walking off, but he grabbed her wrist.

"Woah, aren't you going to ditch?" Chanyeol asked, still gripping onto IU. D-Ditch? Even though IU looked like a different IU, she was still smart. She still hated detention. She never ditched.. And she wasn't going to start now.

"D-Ditch?" She said.

"Yeah, my friends and I all ditch our boring classes.. Which is usually all of them. Our teachers get mad of us always in detention, so they always let it slip." Chanyeol explained. Well.. It wouldn't hurt, right?

"Okay, I'll come." IU finally said.

"Poor Hyung, he got better and then after Basketball practice, he gets sick again!!" Sehun pouted. "Wait.. Hey, isn't that IU?" Sehun pointed to IU who was walking out of school with Chanyeol.

"What the...? We have to follow them." Eun Ji said.

"But.. BUT EUN JI!! THATS STALKING!!" Sehun yelled. Eun Ji put her finger to her lips.

"And? You do it all the time." Eun Ji said.

"W-What?" Sehun replied. Eun Ji smiled.

"Don't think I don't see you stalking Gi Hwi." Eun Ji said.

"Ew. Her? Pass." Eun Ji laughed.

"Suurreeeeeee." She said, looking at IU and taking slow steps to her.

"Wait. Wont our teachers wonder where we are??" Sehun said.

"I'll call them and say we're sick. AND, if they wonder how I got sick, I'll just say Li Rii got me sick, Since she IS sick. Li Rii'll back me up on this. Don't worry. And for you, I'll just say you texted me and said you were sick. Okay?" Eun Ji explained.

"But what if they ask how I got sick?" Sehun asked.

"Um, just say.. Luhan got you sick." Eun Ji said. She started to walk. I don't like this one bit.

 

"Chanyeollie!.. and.. Ji Eun?" Gi Hwi said, staring at IU.

"You idiot, Ji Eun is Chanyeollie's girlfriend. KEEP UP YOU TURTLE!" One girl named Park Ji Ra said.

"Oppa, why do they call you Chanyeollie?" IU asked.

"They don't like me or anything, we just have nicknames." Chanyeol explained.

"Chanyeollie? HA. Dumnbest nickname EVER." Eun Ji whispered to Sehun.

"Ji Eun, want some-"

"Call me IU. Ji Eun is a baby name." IU said.

"What the.. Ji Eun is NOT a baby name, not to mention MY name backwards." Eun Ji whispered.

"IU, I like it." Ji Ra said. "Anyways, want any Patbingsu? I made it myself."

"No thanks." IU said.

"But.. I made it.. It's really, really good.." Ji Ra frowned.

"N-No, I just don't like Patbingsu. It has Red Beans in it and I hate red beans." IU explained.

"Ah, that's okay!" Ji Ra smiled. "Chanyeollie, do you want some Patbingsu? I know it's your favorite!" IU started to get mad. She was uncomfortable when they called her Chanyeollie.

"Erm.. Nah, not this tim-"

"Is it because IE Unnie doesn't like it?" Ji Ra started to get mad.

"Um, my name isn't IE, it's I-"

"IS IT PARK CHANYEOL?!" Ji Ra exploded. IU took a step back, frightened. She thought Ji Ra wasn't this sensitive.

Ji Ra saw how scared IU was, so she calmed down.

"Sorry IE, some times I just.. explode and.. Ya.." She said.

"Her name is IU, not IE Ji Ra." Eun Ji said out of no where.

"E-Eun Ji?" Ji Ra said. She thought Eun Ji was scary.

"Oh no." Sehun said.

"Um.. C-Care for some P-Patbingsu? I uh.. m-made it.." Ji Ra stuttered.

"Sure, how 'bout the whole bowl?" Eun Ji said, evily smiling. Ji Ra gave the whole bowl to Eun Ji.

"MI EUN JI, JI EUN, PARK CHANYEOL, OH SEHUN, PARK JI RA, AND EVERYBODY ELSE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL COME TO MY OFFICE, NOW!" The Principal yelled. Eun Ji thought it was some dumb kid playing a trick, so she shoved the bowl of Patbingsu onto the Principal's shirt.

"Screw of-" She saw it was the principal.

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

 

 

Cliffhanger ;3