7

Elemental Control

 

a/n: this is kind of a BG chapter, sorry 
------
 
My family wasn't much to me. They didn't want me. A classic Jane Doe story. I was only three. Being born from fairytale creatures into a "normal" world, I didn't know what to do. Daycares didn't know what I was so I had to stop going. My parents were always fighting causing me to throw magic tantrums.
My mother would cast spells at my father and then he would block and counter attack with elements. Elements and magicians should never marry. It's the worst combination ever. All they do is fight.
Once they finally deserted me, Minho found me. The continueing of a cliched Jane Doe. He cared for me until I was five and then started to train me in harsh ways. Once I could talk and really remember things, he used me. Thus me running away at age 7.
Eventually I ran into someone that got me to my school but Minho's people took over. I had to disguise myself all the time and even change my name. It didn't matter once people saw me change and found the mark on my thigh that the man had branded on me. 
I changed since then. I become stronger emotionally and mentally. Of course physically but only because I ran and decided to live my life how I wanted.
Along the way I met Key and Onew. Key had parents like mine but they didn't give him up. They fought a lot as well but decided to stay together for their child. Onew just had magician parents. How lucky... 
Because of them ,i didn;t commit suicide. No matter the thoughts, they would always pull me out of them. They became my real mother and father for me. They cared. They loved. They never hated.
But back to when Minho's people took over, they took away everything. Magic, spells, and they banned elements. Key ould secretly teach me a few air things and though it took a while to get it, once I got it, I had a firm grasp on it and never let go.
The three of us ran away at 14. We ran to a "normal" place with "normal" people and a "normal" school. We attended it while we could but then they started to hunt after the kids that ran away. So we had to run away as well. 
That'll catch you up on my past but it's not as detailed as I wish it was. I want to share everything but some of the things that happened to me areto personal and too vivid. Maybe later you'll know, maybe not.