FINAL

Elemental Control

 We all returned to school soon after. Things had gone back to how they were years ago. The only difference was me. I ran a lot of classes. They didn't think I would need to take any of the element classes. Since many people didn't know about the other elements they could control, I exposed them. All except bloodbending.

 

I had told our headmaster about the bloodbending. He said to tell no one and teach no one. To treat it as the illegal death spell.

 

It was hard to teach people how to use the different kinds of bending. Most didn't actually get it at all. My classes shrunk from 100 to 50, to 25, to 10, to 3, then to 1. Each specialized class held one person for a long time. There was only one other person who could actually control the new elements, and the was Key. He got the metal down easily.

 

I wanted to open a healing class as well. It was the only one they hadn't have me open. To my amusement, a lot of people could do it.

 

I graduated when I was supposed to and started to attend college. I majored in element and magic control and passed with flying colors. I tested out of all the difficult courses and it only took me a year. I graduated college right before I turned 20.

 

I was offered a job at my high school. They offered me one of the higher salaries and a room on campus so I didn't have to buy a house. I gladly took the job. I was to teach elements, healing, and advanced magic classes.

 

Everything was normal. Then my brand started to burn.

 

a/n:

not sure if I actually want to make another series but idk.... marching band/colorguard just started and I won't be able to make any promises until it's over which is like....november....late october at the earliest....? But if you want it then I might make it for ya'll :)

 

and if I do...... I just saw this on tumblr.... and it gave me a nasty idea ; )