3

Elemental Control

 

 
 
I woke up in a soft bed that I didn't recognize with warm sheets hugging my body. Opening my eyes, I was in a large room. It was dark outside and the room was lit with the fireplace. The sheets were thick and there was a person against the door.
“You're a heavy sleeper, beautiful.” Jonghyun said to me, now approaching me. He threw the outfit I was wearing earlier on the bed; it was cleaned. 
“When the hell did you strip me you ert?!” I asked holding the blankets closer to me. 
“It wasn't me, it was a maid. You're the one having erted thoughts, not me. Or at least not until now.” He said winking.
“You're disgusting. Now get out so I can change!” I screamed at him.
“I was told to stay in here and keep an eye on you. Plus, if I left, you'd try and run away, beautiful.” He said inching closer to me. I threw a pillow at his face.
“At least turn around and give me privacy while I change!” I yelled. He put his hands up and turned around. I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on. It was my school uniform when I would attend one for normal kids, or girls that is.
The uniform was a black sailor dress. Though it wasn't long, the wind never had a chance with lifting it up for erts to see under it. I loved the dress and the memories I had when I use to be able to wear it. It always made me feel normal and like I could fit into society. 
( http://www.dressesshop.com/products/Black-Female-Cotton-Polyester-Sailor-Costumes-Dress-Collar-Butyl-pants-SAL037000D37.html )
I like that dress uniform more than the uniform for magic school. It seemed like they were trying to distract the boys with it. (http://www.dressesshop.com/products/White-Female-Polyester-School-Girl-Costumes-Shirt-Skirt-Choker-SCG037000D59.html )
“I'm finished.” I said to Jonghyun. He turned around and started smirking at me. “What the hell?” I asked him stepping back a bit.
“You look adorable, y, beautiful... But your attitude doesn't match it at all. Plus you were running in it, getting it dirty. So not like a lady.” He said to me.
“It's not like being taught how to make a deadly potion or use deadly spells are very ladylike either.” I said back to him.
“Then don't use them.” He said stepping towards me.
“Come any closer to me and I swear I will.” I said to him, my eyes becoming hard.
“Where's your wand then?” He asked laughing and coming towards me more.
“Don't need it, ugly.” I said throwing him against the wall with air. He hit it with a loud smack that I flinched from. Sounded like it hurt...
“You. .” He said with demonic eyes, pulling out his wand and coming towards me. I started to shake and back up slightly, then the door flew open. Jonghyun didn't stop, and I looked over to see Minho in the doorway.
Jonghyun used a whip spell to extend his wand and he lashed at me several times. It went through my cloths and on my skin, but not tearing the dress. After all, this magic was meant to be used as punishment and clothes just got in the way.
I screamed at the multiple hits and ended up falling down. Jonghyun kept striking at me and in what seemed like forever, Minho spoke up. “I think she learned her lesson now.” He said. “Pity.” I heard him tsk. “I do love it when she's unable to anything; broken.” I could nearly feel his smirk.
“I enjoy that spell, my Lord.” Jonghyun said turning his wand back to normal.
“It always put her in her place. Feel free to use it when she does something wrong.” Minho said acting like it was no big deal. “I think it's time she got cleaned up though now.” He came over to me and picked me up into his arms and carried me over to the bathroom. 
I was sat down and the water started to run. “Undress yourself.” He told me. I didn't move. “If you want me to do it for you, I'd be more than glad to.” Even with that I didn't move. He sighed and moved me to sit on the counter to take off my dress. Again, I didn't move.
“Just like you use to be when you got hurt. I don't think you will ever change on that part.” He said to me once my clothes were off. He then placed me into the water. It was the perfect temperature. Taking a washcloth nearby, he wet it with the running bath water and started to wipe me clean from the whip marks. Instead of screaming, I stayed as still as I could with flinches and some shaking here and there. It hurt, but I was disconnected. 
He drained the dirty water and filled it up again with slightly warmer water and had me soak in there alone for a long time. It was dark except for the few candles he had lit for me to relax me. The water was so soothing. I wonder what I could do with it...