20; wip1

not for sale / bills [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, we can't leave yet." Chaewon reminded her.

"Did you forget that we gotta watch the others, especially the group that all the girls and some boys are raving over."

Chaewon wriggled her eyebrows with a playful smile.

"I mean, a particular person is in that group, too."

"No way. I don't need those screams." Yiyeon dismissed, casually.

"Also, don't care about that person either."

"But Changmin looks so fine in his outfit." Minjae cooed as Yiyeon eyed her.

"Good for you, but I'm sure Gwanghyun probably looks just as fine and maybe even better than Changmin in your eyes."

She then shot the other two a knowing glance.

"So will Dongil for Seorin and Seongsik for Chaewon, too. If y'all gonna tease me, then I'ma tease y'all back."

The group of friends giggle and before the other three could counter, a few voices interrupted their moment by asking the same question.

"Is that my hoodie?"

"No." The quartet replied without thinking while pausing in mid-way of walking.

The quarter turned their attention onto a set of seven male friends with four of those being talked about. Those that had asked were the owners of the hoodies, Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunoo and Riki.

"Yo, that's our hoodies for sure." Riki commented as he pointed at them with Jungwon agreeing.

"Yeah. We've been looking for them everywhere."

"We thought we lost them." Sunoo added with a relieved look.

"Yeah, Serena stole them." The female trio said as they all pointed at her.

Serena slowly turned her attention onto the trio while eyeing them.

"Traitors."

She cast a look at the the seven young men.

"It's not my fault that y'all left them out in the open."

"Oh, it's you guys." Riki commented before casting them a bright smile upon realizing they knew the quartet with Sunoo smiling wider.

"Yeah, but did y'all changed your name and song?"

"Yeah, we had to so that there wouldn't be any confusion." Kierra answred.

The group of eleven were more or less friends, but that was mainly due to their other schoolmates who sought the attention of the seven young men almost every second of the day. Often times when not surrounded by others, the group got along fine without being stared at constantly.

"Actually, Serena, pink looks good on you." Heeseung complimented as she was wearing his.

Please log in to read the full chapter