Chapter 8: Breaking news

We are in Love

Soon due to her upcoming debut stage Chungha has been in her company practicing very late, not noticing that SeJeong has not been coming back home until today. "Chungha unnie are you leaving now?" Somi who was having her breakfast saw leaving the house. "I want to get some practice before my stage, Somi have you seen SeJeong these days?"

"SeJeong unnie? Ani....she went back to her company dorms these days but she say she will head to your showcase later after her schedules." Chungha nodded as she left, SeJeong at this time was calling her.

SeJeong: "Unnie......good luck for your showcase later."

Chungha: " SeJeongie......let's talk later."

SeJeong: "S-Sure.....let's talk later."

SeJeong from the tone knew Chungha might be angry at her for disappearing these days. "SeJeong-ah.....why do I have to accompany you? She's your girlfriend right?" SeJeong stopped abruptly which Nayoung bumped on to her. "I know.....but she's upset with me so I need a backup when needed when I pass her this bouquet."

"You are so unbelievable....." When they reached the scene, no one there since they were early as they left the bouquet and left the scene. "Don't you want Chungha to know you were here?" SeJeong didn't answered until they walked far away. "I left a note there of course, I want to support her even if she can't see me." Nayoung felt bad for thinking SeJeong as a bad girlfriend as they went to get some coffee. "The rest of the girls are coming soon, I leave you to rejoin them alone." Before leaving Nayoung left a message for Chungha as SeJeong quietly drank her coffee.

SeJeong looked at her script thinking whether is it really a good day to tell the rest of the girls and continue to hide their relationship, but seeing how Somi reacted when she thought Chungha had a boyfriend and wanted to let them know they are dating. "SeJeong unnie!"

"Oh! Dodaeng couple! You girls are early."

"Doyeonie wanted to have some coffee." SeJeong immediately went to bought coffee for them. "SeJeong unnie so are you going to tell us about CHungha and you?" SeJeong nearly choke on her coffee which YooJung kept looking at them left and right. "Doyeonie what are you talking?"

"You're dating CHungha unnie right?"

"I-.......You're right how did you know?" SeJeong decided not to lie about it. "Both of you have this atmosphere between you two, does this mean you will tell the rest of the girls?" SeJeong nodded and made Doyeon keep quiet about this along with YooJung as she left the cafe to meet up with the rest first. "You knew this beforehand?"

"No......SeJeong unnie can't lie but she tries to hide it, do you think hiding this from us is possible? She hasn't come home for so long that's why I think maybe she is split into whether to tell us or not, you know how SeJeong unnie is when it comes to her own feelings. SHe doesn't tell us how she feels even so I think CHungha unnie did a good job in forcing out from her, let's keep quiet about it and let SeJeong unnie tell everyone."

As the audience were allowed to enter all the girls took their seats while waiting for the showcase to start, as they all sent good luck messages to CHungha in their group chat. As soon as the show started the girls were cheering on CHungha filming her like how a fan acts when they see their favourite idol, as soon as CHungha exits the stage they all rushed to find Chungha.

"Chungha unnie!" All of them went to gave her a hug as she finally successfully debut, as they all left to wait for her to change and celebrate with her except for SeJeong standing there. "Nayoung told me about the flowers, I really liked it." SeJeong walk towards Chungha instead of hugging her, she was playing with her fingers. "Let's tell everyone today."

"Today? Isn't this too rush?"

"Today is the best way we can tell them, we celebrate your debut with another good news. Plus most of them might have idea about us dating." Chungha looked at SeJeong who immediately refute any ideas of her telling anyone. "Doyeonie had catch up the idea long time ago." SeJeong left CHungha alone to let her celebrate with her company for a while, as she waits outside with the rest for her.

"Let's all buy CHungha unnie favourite food on our way home, we should celebrate with our own style. We can sing and dance after our dinner, we go crazy together!" All the younger girls liked the idea as the older girls could only shook her head as soon as they heard the idea, but when Chungha came out they drag her along the way to buy all sorts of food for dinner to celebrate. Once they reached home they gathered all the food in the living room as they changed into some comfy clothings, one by one they opened the covers wanting to start digging in.

"There's one thing I want to announce to everyone here." SeJeong stopped everyone from eating to listen to her talk. "I don't know whether is this a good timing to say this, since we are celebrating CHungha unnie's debut but I think everyone should know about this. I'm dating CHungha unnie."

"What?!"

"I'm dating Chungha unnie." SeJeong repeated again. "SeJeong unnie when I asked about Chungha unnie dating a guy you were angry because you already dating Chungha unnie? And Doyeon unnie you knew it when I asked you about it too?" SeJeong and Doyeon both nodded as Somi questioned them. "Only I'm angry about this?"

"Somi-yah.......I'm really sorry about this, that's why unnie is telling you now."

"I'm happy for unnies but making me look like a fool is abit too much unnie." Somi sulk as she slump on the floor. "You girls look nice together." Chungha saw Somi still look unhappy as she nudged SeJeong. "Somi-yah......I owed you one trip to hangang, if unnie bring you there would you forgive unnie?"

"Really?! If unnie you bring me there, of course I forgive you immediately." The pressure SeJeong was holding on finally dispersed as she let everyone knows about them dating and Somi forgiving her, which they party hard as if they never party before as the day ended as the eleven of them proved how crazy they can be.