Chapter 7: Detective Somi

We are in Love

"Doyeon unnie!" The next day when Doyeon was strolling into the living room, Somi ran towards her which got the latter to stop before jumping onto her. "What's wrong? You look like you have some evil idea behind your back."

"I think Chungha unnie went out on a date yesterday, she was wearing a nice dress when she came back with SeJeong unnie." YooJung then came out and sat beside Doyeon after waking up. "SeJeong unnie bought a dress for CHungha unnie remember? Why would SeJeong unnie help Chungha unnie and lie about buying the dress?"

"Somi......just because we want them to date does not mean that we are depriving them of dating someone they like outside. They are not like YooJung and I, we know each other long enough to date each other." Somi after hearing what Doyeon said got dejected, when Chungha came down Somi immediately closed the conversation.

"Are you girls gossiping about me? Seems like you girls are talking about me since you girls stopped when I came down." Somi vigorously shook her head as Dodaeng couple just shrugged their shoulders as they left the scene. "Doyeon-ah....do you think CHungha unnie has a boyfriend?"

"Pfft......that would be the funniest joke of the day YooJung-ah, let's not care about our unnies love life. We have some training to do at Fantagio today." Doyeon immediately dismissed any weird ideas from YooJung, knowing Doyeon from a long time YooJung knows maybe Doyeon had some idea about Chungha's boyfriend. "Just one question, a yes or a no. CHungha unnie has a boyfriend?"

"No." Somi on the other hand pacing up and down outside CHungha's room, wanting to directly questioned her but don't want to be rude the older ones. "Somi? What are you doing outside my room?" AT the same time, SeJeong had came home early as her schedules have been done for the day. "SeJEong unnie! Just the person I want to talk to!"

"E-Eh? What happened?"

"I think CHungha unnie has a boyfriend." SeJeong jumped up immediately when she heard that, Somi had to calm the older ones not knowing what she would do. "How did you find out she has a boyfriend?" SeJeong was thinking how Chungha was dating her and dating a guy at the same time. "I saw a car pick Chungha unnie up, she left the dorm looking sad and came back with smiles on her face." SeJeong walked back to her room without words scaring Somi as she slammed her door.

"SeJeongie? What's wrong?"

"Kim CHungha! You've a boyfriend and you didn't tell us?" Somi who was outside listening was afraid what would unfold and ran back to her room. "What crazy talk are you saying now? How could I have a boyfriend? You should know better that we are dating each other."

"Somi saw you got into someone's car yesterday and came back with smiley face, but when you left you had this bitter face."

"Kim SeJeong! You! I have no words to explain your stupidity for once." SeJeong look at Chungha blankly seeing her getting mad. "Who was I having a date yesterday?"

"Me..."

"Who pick me up with a rented car?"

"Me....."

"Why was I sad yesterday?"

"You didn't have a dress for our date...."

"Why did I came back with smiles on my face?"

"Because our date when well?"

"Answer my question do I have a boyfriend?" CHungha threw back the question to Sejeong who finally understand that she misunderstood the whole thing. "Oh! SOmi thought was a guy picked you up but she didn't know it was me, you're angry?" Chungha tapped her feet on the floor instead of answering, SejEong knew she was at fault and kneel down. "SeJeongie......sometime you're smart but sometimes your stupidity it's killing me."

"Oh......I will explain this to Somi about this misunderstanding."

"What about us? You don't want to tell the rest about our relationship?" SeJeong didn't say a word when being questioned. "Not now....when your debut stage is right in front of you. You have work hard for it and if it goes down to the drain, I would blame myself." SeJeong comforted Chungha knowing to let the girls know about their relationship is something she does not want to hide from them.

"Somi is still waiting for your answer." Knowing how upset she is SeJeong stay firm at her words, she didn't want her to feel pressured as her debut stage is coming soon. Answering Somi is also one problem SeJeong faces and she has to come up with a lie. "SeJeong unnie......so how did Chungha unnie answered you?"

"Somi-yah......that was me in the car."

"You unnie?"

"Yup.......remember we can't used the company car as and when we like, so I rented a car in order for us to go to Hangang with the shortest time. " Somi nodded her head as she was buying SeJeong's idea. "Why didn't tell me earlier?" With Somi's question SeJeong's brain is working hard to answer the question. "I thought before I pick her up unnie had went out on a date, that was until she told me that yesterday was just me picking her up scene."

"I see....."

"Somi.....let's plan a party after CHungha's unnie debut stage." Somi immediately ran back to her room to think all sorts of celebration for Chungha. "Soon......I promise we will tell everyone about us." SeJeong looked back at her room before leaving again, knowing Chungha still upset at her. Going back to Gugudan's dorm to think how to announce their relationship with the rest.

"Just tell the rest like a normal conversation SeJeong-ah, Chungha is upset because she doesn't want to hide the fact she likes you. You're thinking too mush in this relationship."  Nayoung advised what to do when Sejeong asked her. "Will the rest accept it?"

"Who cares? Do you see Doyeon or YooJung cares about this? In your relationship, you just need to care CHungha's feelings not the rest. You're dating her not the whole world, even the whole world objects it just remember both of you are fighting together against the whole world." SeJeong realised that she is trying to protect CHungha in her way when they should fight together as she tried to plan her speech on the day of CHungha's debut.