Chapter 5: New feelings?!

We are in Love

After that night, SeJeong and Chungha saw each other as SeJeong have schedules until night time while Chungha who is only resting at home, somi on the other hand who is tasked to take care of Chungha has been very stressed on how to take care of her. Somi tried to call the unnies on how to take care of Chungha, leaving her stressful even Chungha also knew it but she didn't know how to tell Somi as her leg was still injured. One of the day SeJeong suddenly came back when both of them having a nap, she quietly entered the room but Chungha had woken up already. "SeJeongie?"

"Chungha unnie......we need to head to the hospital for the review of your ankle." SeJeong came back purposely to bring Chungha to see doctor, which the both of them forgot to let Somi knows about it as they head out. Which the doctor thought that Chungha has fully recovered from her sprain and allowed her to start dancing again. Chungha who hasn't walked a single for a week became unstable when she walks, SeJeong interwined her hands with Chungha's hands to support her, which the latter allowed SeJeong to pulled her to whichever places they are heading. If Chungha had to choose she would like SeJeong not to let go of hand, SeJeong brought in to a cafe and not heading back after the hospital visit. "I texted Somi already regarding we heading out, she threatened me to buy her nice food back."

"We might have mistreated our maknae for the entire week is right for us to treat them back, did you cleared your schedule for this?" SeJeong came back with two cups of coffee. "I can't let you go alone for this and it's not right for the rest to be worrying this, aIso I purposely asked for no schedule today." For a very long time in a while Chungha had never seen SeJeong eye smile, this caused Chungha no idea what to do. "Unnie.....are you ok to come out with a dance by yourself for our album?"

"SeJeongie....I'm really fine........."

"If you say so.....tell me anything if something is wrong." SeJeong placed her hand on top of Chungha's hand which each time CHungha felt her heartbeat rapidly increased when they have intimate contact. "I don't hold other people's hand like this." Chungha wondered if SeJEong could read her mind each time she thinks about something. "I don't read your mind because I like you unnie." Chungha flushed when SeJEong said that. "Let's go back some food for the rest." Chungha pushed all those words behind her, she doesn't know whether is SeJeong just saying it or meant it. Even though she's very happy about it but she was afraid to face the truth, she didn't want to change their friendship for now.

"YEah Pizza!" Somi who was so happy to see food while she was so hungry. "So what did the doctor say? Can dance?" SeJeong nodded as she started to eat one piece of pizza, then everyone saw Chungha leaving the house again. "I got a sudden call from the company, I maybe late today." Chungha leaving not letting anybody to say anything.

"HuiHyeon unnie!" Chungha didn't went to her company but to see the former produce 101 member Ki HuiHyeon. "What's wrong? Didn't you just recover from your ankle sprain?" Chungha quickly got her to sit down so she could talk. "SeJeongie today sudden say she like me, I cannot ignore this right?" HuiHyeon cuckle at Chungha's anxiousness. "And? You like her right? She could be meaning as a friend too."

"Friends don't hold hands like that." Chungha showed how SeJeong held her hands. "SeJeong doesn't even does things like to Chaeyeon, that's news to me." Chungha now wondering what HuiHyeon is saying. "I mean Sejeong always initiate skinship like hugging or kissing cheeks, but holding hands like that seems to be like people does in relationship."

"If on the lips?"

"She must have like you lorh." HuiHyeon explained which CHungha got confused again. "CHungha do you like SeJeong not as a friend but someone you want to be with? Do like SeJeong that way?" Hearing what HuiHyeon asked Chungha understand what she has been experiencing recently. "I......think I like SeJeong as someone I would want to date but will she see me that way?"

"From the way you say I don't think SeJeong is experiencing feelings opposite of yours, the things she's doing, the way she's acting is showing differences between you and the rest of the members. Why are you so worried?" CHungha slumped on her seat while gulping the coffee. "I would rather keep this to myself then tell her, if this goes wrong there goes our relationship." HuiHyeon didn't comment anymore because this is a matter between both of them, seeing the time is getting late they decide to go home.

"Chungha unnie....you're late." SeJeong the light as soon as Chungha returned to the home. "S-SeJeongie! Shouldn't be asleep now?" SeJeong is putting an angry expression that recently CHungha is familiar to it. "HuiHyeon unnie called me just now, she's worried about you. The girls are all worried about you, please do not lie to them."

"What about you?"

"W-What? Of course I worry, you need to sleep early." CHungha stopped SeJeong from leaving as she couldn't take SeJeong indifferences sometimes. "Kim SeJeong do you like me? Or hate me?" SeJeong paused at Chungha's words because she never expect CHungha to directly asked her this. "It's getting late unnie, we need to get some sleep."

"ANswer me Kim SeJeong!"

"*sigh* I like you, I like you alot more than what you think, are you happy with this answer?"

"Then why do you act like you don't care?" SeJeong stare at the floor trying to avoid answering. "Chungha unnie....I always like you whether is the past, present or future. I wanted to hide it away from you but HuiHyeon unnie told me about your conversation, I never thought you would get caught of my emotions. Let me formally ask you, CHungha unnie I like you please be my girlfriend."

"Are you sure this time?"

"100% sure....Nayoung unnie is just a friend we will never develop our relationship like that." Chungha hears SeJeong's answer and was satisfy and finally answered SeJeong's confession, both of them fall asleep in each other's arm without washing up. But they didn't mind at all since it was their first day together.