Chapter 4: New album

We are in Love

"Good morning girls, I know all of you must have wondered why did I called you girls in. We are thinking of a comeback for you girls with your 1st full-fledge album. I know it would too much for you girls to come out from the dance and the lyrics for all the songs at one go, we decided to take baby steps for now. We will let you girls to be fully in charge of the album, with whatever ideas you may present to us. Don't be too pressure by that, any touch up we will do it for you girls. Just treat it as a gift for the fans who waited you girls." IOI members who were over flooded with such a great news that they were screaming in happiness after the CEO talked.

"Our dance choreography of course must be Chungha unnie!" Somi suddenly outburst in front of the adults shocking the unnies. "SeJeong unnie should compose and write lyrics since she learned about music before. Mina also joined Somi's craziness. "Girls calmed down for a while.....this album we are fully in charge but we can't pushed everything to Chungha and SeJeong while we do nothing. This is our album the eleven of us should worked together for this album instead." Nayoung as the leader calmed the younger girls and think that this is too much work for both Chungha and SeJeong. "Nayoung unnie....SeJeong and I think that maybe both of us can work together for some songs, since when the album is out we would need to perform the main track and another song." SeJeong nodded in agreement leaving the younger girls happy their ship maybe starting to sail.

"Maybe we can discuss this later at night?" The girls all nodded as they start to head out for their individual schedules, Chungha who was going to leave was stop by SeJeong suddenly. "Unnie.....can I have a word with you privately?" Chungha who was lost at SeJeong's sudden action as they walked in YMC dance studio. "Unnie....you have a showcase debut to prepare right? I thought that this might be too tough for you to prepare your debut and a new dance for the new album."

"SeJeongie......I could say the same thing to you too, Gugudan might be coming out with a new album too any time. This is not just for me but for the girls and our fans, don't worry for me." Seeing Chungha smiling makes SeJeong to let it go as as she sat down at the piano brainstorming for ideas for the main track, time to time glance at Chungha knowing that she might be tired from practicing her showcase and now new ideas for their new album. "SeJeong ah!"

"Nayoung unnie! Why are you here?" SeJeong who was startled by the voice and walked towards the door who was her label and bandmate Kim Nayoung. "Mina told us about the new album IOI is coming up with, so I thought you might be too stress about it. I want to cheer you up as well as Chungha too." SeJeong immediately pulled Nayoung out of the room leaving Chungha to dance alone, but Chungha who was concerned about what they were talking couldn't focus on her dance.

"Why are you here seriously?"

"Mina told us about how both of you went into cold war after rooming together within short period, I thought you wanted to slowly take your time to confess?" SeJeong could only sighed in return of speaking. "Not now unnie......I have this feeling that I have not fully understand her, I want to take this slowly even if this contract flunk." Nayoung could only wished her luck as she left SeJeong with a bag of foodies, SeJeong then head back to the dance studio to see Chungha on the floor holding her ankle. "Unnie! What happened?"

"N-Nothing....I think I sprained my legs." SeJeong looked at the redness of the ankle and thought she needs to bring Chungha to the hospital immediately, she disguised herself and Chungha while piggy-back Chungha to the taxi she hailed. Thankfully she only sprained her ankle with a week of rest her ankle would recover, seeing SeJeong carrying Chungha back all of them wondered what happened. "I accidentally sprained my ankle while thinking of a new dance for our song." SeJeong silently scooped Chungha princess style carry her back to their room startling her and awed the rest.

"SeJeong unnie is really strong~"

"Unnie.....you need to rest, so for the rest of the day I would need you to lie on your bed. I think it is an easy task for you right?" SeJeong fed Chungha her medications set her in bed to have her rest in bed, Chungha somehow felt SeJeong was angry with her she instantly pulled her hand. "SeJeongie.....are you by chance angry with me?" Chungha could swear she heard a soft sigh from her when she questioned. "I'm not.....just worried about you."

"I'm fine really just the ankle issue here!" SeJeong placed Chungha's hand down in her blanket and left the room. "This silent treatment from her again.....when she's unhappy about something she doesn't say it." SeJeong came back to the living room with a heavy expression leaving others wondering what happened. "There's some things I think I want to discuss with you girls after some thoughts."

"I was thinking having a song to represent us not pick me but a song where we all think of lyrics for the song, and a song for the fans who waited for us." SeJeong continued her words which everyone agreed that it was a good idea to have songs like that. "But the dance part.....I think is unfair for Chungha unnie to be stressing alone when she has her debut showcase coming up."

"SeJeong that's a good point you bring up too, not only the song but you also we are worried but if you girls need help the nine of us are here to give all the support we need. So how long does Chungha needs to rest?" SeJeong nodded in agreement of what Nayoung said and told them a rest of a week will do. Then all of them compared their schedules to see who would be available to take care of Chungha which Somi most of the time would be able to accompany Chungha on the other hand SeJeong was the only one not able to pull out any time.

"SeJeong unnie where are you going?"

"To buy something nutrient for Chungha unnie." SeJeong calmly answered Somi and left the house. "Something happened again with them again?!" Somi questioned the rest of them which gained their nods. "But look at the bright side, usually SeJeong unnie is always smiley but when it comes to Chungha unnie she's able to show the real side of her." Mina commented as they also agreed. "So Chungha unnie > the rest? How nice?!" Soon later SeJeong came back with two full hands of bags. "I bought tteokbokki for dinner."

"Then what Chungha unnie?"

"Ox bone soup." Somi reacted with a face that she's jealous SeJeong pampering Chungha. "If you injury your leg I'll buy it for you everyday." Somi immediately kept quiet thinking daily she needs to eat the same food, when SeJeong returned Chungha was not even sleeping. "Looks like Somi is not happy with her dinner?"

"Don't worry about her." SeJeong set up Chungha's food for her on a mini table, eating the food silently Chungha time to time glance at SeJeong. "Nayoung is just a friend only." Sejeong suddenly blurted out leaving Chungha stunned for a while and unknowingly gave a small smile. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I just want you to know."