Chapter 6: Girlfriends

We are in Love

Chungha for the first time woke up early by herself without any help as she felt SeJeong wasn't in bed and she had woke up to find her messing with the members early in the morning. "Chungha unnie you're early today!" Somi spotted Chungha walking towards them as SeJeong messing around with Chaeyeon while having breakfast. The girls had brought breakfast to CHungha to eat while she sat down. "SeJeong unnie where are you going to find ideas?"

"I got a few schedules to run to first......then I think about it, do you want to go with me Somi?"

"I don't want~ Ask CHungha unnie to go with you." SeJeong arched her eyebrow at Somi's words understanding what she is referring to and eyed at CHungha who look clueless. "Really? Then CHungha unnie and I will go Hangang river together then." Somi then protest about it, SeJeong who has a schedule to run immediately left the scene leaving CHungha to handle her. CHungha who was struggling to make Somi released her, when she finally ran back to her room Sejeong gave her a call.

SeJeong: "So how is Somi?"

Chungha: "You know how she is, did you do it on purpose?"

SeJEong: "Ani.....by the way unnie, let's have some dinner together~"

Chungha: "Ok....you're not coming back home?"

SeJeong: "I am but only to pick you up, I want to bring you somewhere special for dinner. So see you at 7pm?"

CHungha: "Ok!"

After ending the call Chungha immediately try to find a nice dress to wear for their official date, hearing noises from Chungha's room the girls curiously peeking at Chungha taking each clothing to see whether is it ok. "Chungha unnie......what are doing? Are you going on a date?"

"Ani.....why do say that?" All of them pointing at her and the mess on her bed. "I-I was just finding a dress to wear, I'm meeting a friend." Somi and Doyeon seems to suspect Chungha could be on a date, since she's acting weirdly. "Unnie......we have never seen you wearing a dress, did you even own a dress?"

"I......" Chungha pushed all of them out and reluctantly chose a t-shirt and jeans as she unhappily biting her snacks, not until Sejeong finished her schedule early and fetching Chungha earlier. Seeing Chungha happily leaving the house making them more curious as they looked at the car fetching Chungha had black windows that theywere now upset they couldn't see who is the other party.

"Somi-yah.....looks like your plan to match Sejeong unnie and CHungha unnie might failed big time." Chaeyeon tapped onto her shoulders as she could only silently cursed. "Where did you borrow this car?" Chungha tried to hide her sadness when SeJeong picked her up. "Let's do some shopping?"

"Why?"

"Because my girlfriend here is upset over her outfit isn't it?" SeJeong noticed the slight change in CHungha's expression when she touched her clothing, she simply held onto her hand and smile. "Even though I'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts but if you want to dress up, I'm happy to do it for you. In one way since you don't seem to own a dress, we have some time to spare too." Seeing Chungha smile happily makes SeJeong unknowingly smile, they walked into the store separately and deliberately walking around the store separately. SeJeong went to the counter to purchase the dress that she thinks suits Chungha as she let Chungha changed into the dress she bought before heading for dinner.

"How do I look?"

"Very beautiful of course or are you expecting some other answers?" SeJeong playfully answered earning a beating on her arm from Chungha. Since they are going to hangang, they decides to go somewhere near to have some dinner. "SeJeongie.....did you made up an excuse to have a date with me?"

"Yes......since I don't think we have time for each other when you debut, I want to spend as much time as possible with you now."

"Aren't you the busy now here?" After their dinner, they are just strolling around the river and chatting. "Unnie......do you want to tell the girls about us? You know how bad am I about lying right?" SeJeong posed this question where Chungha had no idea how to answer her. "I'm just asking in advanced for the near future, if you're upset or uncomfortable then I take back this question."

"I'm worried about......"

"Our careers. Don't worry too much, I brought this up in case we may break up."

"Yah! Why are you acting this way? This is just our first date." Chungha gets upset when SeJeong already thinks about breaking up. "I'm just thinking of the possible outcome in the future when we get busy with our life, of course that will never come true." SeJeong decided to throw away this conversation, if not CHungha gets very salty about it. "Let's rent a bike, we can enjoy the breeze since tomorrow will be a hectic day for you and me."

"I'm not breaking up with you unnie! I'm sorry for talking such negative things, since is this late no one will disturb our date. But I really want to enjoy our late night date with all the good food, we can also get your favourite late night snacks too. Don't sulk already."

"If you say things like that one more time, I will never forgive you."

"Let's buy some food first." SeJeong and CHungha drove off to the 24 hours shop to get some snacks, even though the amount of food seems to be more than two people can eat. SeJeong didn't say anything since Chungha was still angry at her saying negative words on their first date. After riding the bicycle for an hour or two, CHungha is hungry to even stay angry as she gobbled bup the food they bought and head back to rest.

"Chungha unnie bought a dress when she went on a date?"

"Jeon Somi I bought the dress for Chungha unnie, is there something wrong?" SeJeong walked in front of Somi scaring the younger ones. "Did you see who is her date?" SeJeong kept quiet and smiled only to walk back to her room, making Somi more curious about Chungha's date and decided to solve this mystery.