Chapter 9: Back to Life

Music From Another Room

4 years passed and here I am now

 

“Congrats Ees, So happy for you!”

 

It’s just one of the many laudatory and hugs that I got that day, It was probably the best day of my life.

Oh but I am not getting married, if that’s what this all looks like.

 

I am finally opening my own business, it’s a Pet Shop.

 

Guess this is what I’ve been wanting all along

 

Those 3 months after Sun left are probably the best yet excruciating time of my life, It’s like 10 years all wrapped up in 3 months. I decided to sell my apartment unit and shared a place with my sister instead and then before that year ends, I got a good news from my brother that the money I invested were back 10x more and so then I started to think of doing a business, I studied, I saved money, attended seminars til it came to this. I now owned a business building and on 2nd floor is where my home is and it’s even situated in one of the prime street of the city.

 

“Cheers to you, my friend!”

 

It was later that night, after the celebration and everyone is gone, as always it’s just me and Chase, sharing our drink of wine.

 

I am happy, never been this happy.

 

“And cheers to you Sun, whoever you are!”

 

Okay, I never expect that. I told Chase about Sun, I guess it was only years ago but not all the details.

Things never changed, I still don’t want to share Sun to anyone.

 

There’s a gossip, Chase heard it herself from the lady downstairs that someone came, a year after I move out, asking about where’s that girl living next to the Secret room. They said it was a young man driving an expensive car and there are a lot of absurd stories after that--- that the same guy got mobbed or something because I don’t know, they thought it was someone famous.

But I didn’t leave any trace anyway, I mean the property is technically named after my Aunt with totally different surname as mine and  she just gave it to me verbally and no lone soul on that building know what my full name is aside from “Ees” and besides it’s not Sun, he won’t do that. He hates being outside and he hates talking to people.

 

“He’s your angel, I mean no human can have that effect on you ever, he’s one and only!”

 

I laughed because it was sure funny. After Chase heard about my story of Sun, it’s like she instantly fell in love with him, she’s crazy!

 

“But have you ever, even once thought of how he has been now and who he actually is?”

 

I took a long sip on my glass of wine and answered

 

“Now? Nah, I’m past all those thoughts and I learned now how to accept that that is all we could ever be.

He is my angel and he is still now, I have to really stop now about my fantasy”

 

We clinked glasses and shared a smile

 

“Cheers to that too!”

 

“I am okay now Chase, really. I have what I want now, this business and I am definitely back to fangirling!”

 

Then the squealing like a hyena came after and the rest is fan girl language that no normal person could ever understand

 

Yep, now everything is put into place, my crazy fan girl soul is back and Chase is to blame.

 

ASAHI HAMADA, yeah he pretty much revived my dying fan girl soul.