Hella Hangry (Dahyun)

To Live Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Peace out, my b*tches.”

“OI, LANGUA-”

 

 

Hot damn, and she just left after saying that?

What a power move… but what a .

 

I’ll make sure to prepare a black dress later because she’s so dead.

 

I actually almost laughed out loud when Nayeon cut Jihyo off with the door, but then I saw Jihyo’s face and was like ‘hmmmmm, perhaps let’s not’ and swallowed it right down my throat. Even now, Jihyo’s practically murdering her with her eyes, staring at Nayeon’s retreating figure with a scowl.

I didn’t expect to meet her eyes through my rear-view mirror the second Nayeon disappears into the building, though.

I’m not proud to say I almost sh*t my pants.

 

“Drive.” she commands, and that’s all it takes for me to slam on the gas.

 

Look, I know how bold and uncontrollable I can be sometimes, but even I’m not that stupid to taunt God herself like that.

Nayeon’s literally the only one with the guts crazy enough to do that because she’s the privileged first member of Twice-

And Jihyo also tends to screw herself over by pampering her too much.

 

 

I guess if Jihyo ever wants to complain about Nayeon, she’ll have to fight herself about it.

I’d pay mad dough to see that for sure.

 

 

Unsurprisingly, the entire mood within my car turns to sh*t after Nayeon’s departure.

Gee, thanks for starting our morning off with screaming and now this, Big Forehead.

I hope you break your nose or something.

 

Well, at least the health science building is only a few blocks down the street, and Jihyo’s psychology building is right beside my engineering one.

That means I won’t have to deal with a moody God for too long.

 

 

While I drive on a spacious lane, I take a peek at my b*tches to see how they’re doing…

Only to witness Tzuyu head-banging to the bumps of the road.

 

Is she actually asleep, or did she somehow die in the middle of the ride?

I don’t want a goddamn corpse in my car, bro.

I won’t even be able to remove her without breaking my back.

 

“Oi, Tzuyu.” I call out after I let go of the gas petal, stepping on the brakes until we’ve pulled up to her building. “We’re here, fam.”

 

I watch her through the rear-view mirror, her head’s still leaning against the door.

I turn my torso around to look at her directly. “Ni hao?? Chou Tzuyu xiao jie???”

 

Jihyo shakes her head slightly before unbuckling herself, giving her the access to reach Tzuyu’s body.

She reaches out a hand and gently taps our maknae on the shoulder, too light to stir her awake.

I gesture for Jihyo to stay back and cover her ears.

 

Now taking in a long, deep breath, I throw my head backwards-

Before releasing a loud -

 

 

“MAMA’S SPAGHETTI, IT’S TIME TO WAKEY TZUTZUYUUUUUU!!!”

 

 

That surely does it, with now Tzuyu jolting awake while Jihyo scrunches up her face from my intense volume.

Tzuyu’s brain is still in another dimension though.

 

“HUH, WHAT- WHO’S ARE WE KICKING?!” she exclaims while glancing at all directions, already holding her fists up in front of her chest.

 

Unintentionally, she manages to make Jihyo forget about Nayeon’s cheeky as our leader chuckles light-heartedly.

I take this opportunity to release all the laughter I’ve been suppressing.

 

“No one needs saving, .” I smirk at Tzuyu’s tomato-looking face, “Now get out of my car before you fall asleep again.”

 

Too embarrassed to even jab at me with her sass, Tzuyu simply gives me a quick nod and a small ‘thanks’ before she hops out of the vehicle, walking away sluggishly into her building. Once she’s gone, I quickly step on the gas before Jihyo remembers how pissed-off she was before Tzuyu happened.

Miss me with that moody sh*t.

 

 

Every now and then I’d sneak a peek at her through the mirror, and every time I can see how she’s gradually getting a lot more relaxed back there…

Or should I say… she looks satisfied for some reasons.

 

 

Ohhh… I get it now.

Nayeon’s dead dead.

 

 

Usually that expression of hers is what we want to see, but not with our current context.

She has definitely planned something, and all I can do is send my prayers to Nayeon.

 

 

Dear Nayeon… my , Amen.

 

 

Oh, speaking of that crazy bastard, I wonder if she ran into any cute girls in her building yet?

I also wonder if there’s any cute girls in my class too.

I mean, there’s no point in going if there’s none, right?

 

Ugh, it’s at times like this I wish I had Nayeon’s power.

It’s not like I can manipulate an object into a cute girl… which would be dope and creepy as .

Are you listening, Jihyo-sshi?

 

 

“Yeah, and don’t worry. You’ll meet someone.”

 

 

“HOLY SH- you scared me, Jihyo!” my heart thumps violently within my chest as my eyes snap to meet hers, “Can’t you add a warning message in our heads before replying to our thoughts out loud? That power is by far the scariest one out of all!”

 

“What? You were thinking as if you already knew I was listening.”

 

“I WAS JOKING.”

 

“Anyways, all I can tell you is to not skip your morning class.”

 

“Wait, are you giving me a hint? Even though you never give hints??”

 

“That’s all you’re getting.”

 

“WAIT MA NOW I’M SCARED-”

 

 

Come on.

How is this not suspicious?

 

When Nayeon asked her the exact same topic earlier, she straight up ‘access denied’ that b*tch- and now she’s informing me, someone who was simply thinking to herself in peace, that I’m going to meet someone later on? Should I be fearing for my life???

 

Well, I know how Jihyo only gives hints when it’s about something life changing.

The last time I got one from her, it’s at my high school graduation where I had almost forgotten to wear my Twice necklace and we were faced with an abrupt mission that same afternoon.

 

My necklace is my specific item that allows me to instantly transform into my superhero suit, you see, so it’s kinda important to have it with me at all times. Our suits are… well, just think of it as Spiderman’s ‘Spidey Suit’, something that’s flexible yet protective so we can kick comfortably.

 

Each Twice member has their own design to accommodate our different powers, and even our accessories are different too; Nayeon has small earrings because she doesn’t want hers to ‘ruin her outfits’ or whatever bullsh*t she spouted, Mina has a bracelet ’cause she’s elegant like that, I own a necklace because I won’t lose it easily, and Tzuyu wears a ring because she likes to pretend she’s engaged- joking.

 

She wants to pretend she’s making an extra dent in someone’s face when she’s punching them, even though our accessories disappear when we’ve activated our suits… yeah don’t look at me; they’re her words not mine.

 

Of course, Jihyo’s the mastermind behind all those fancy items.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise to know she designed and crafted everything herself.

She’s a literal god, for Jihyo’s sake.

 

 

Anyways, back to the brief mentioning of my graduation trip.

I was super thankful she gave me a hint back then, because there was this incident Nayeon forgot to put her earrings back on after a security screening, and she ended up getting grounded for an entire month without a single warning from Jihyo- but this time it’s different.

 

I really don’t know how to feel about this one, and it’s hella unsettling to receive such a trivial hint out of the blue.

More so when I know it’s going to be life changing.

 

 

Am I going to meet my future wife?

Am I going to meet my future murderer?

Who the knows???

 

 

Ok, you know what- just take some deep breaths, Dubu.

Don’t sh*t yourself in your own damn car alright?

 

Just… take it easy and go with the flow.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After parking my car, Jihyo and I split up to look for clues head off to our respective buildings.

I really didn’t expect my decent mood to get threatened again, but that ‘Out of Service’ sign taped on the elevator doors look really punch-able.

 

My first class is on the 5th floor, for s sake.

I only had 5 hours of sleep and I also chose to skip breakfast this morning.

How am I supposed to reach my classroom without dying first?

 

‘uH yOu WeRe ThE oNe WhO mAdE aLl tHoSe DeCiSiOnS’-

Well I didn’t place my classroom on the 5th floor and purposefully wreck the elevator now, did I?!

 

 

Crap, the urge to just skip is way too huge man.

But Jihyo… damn it Jihyo-

Why must you give me a hint today?!

 

 

In the end, I went up those stairs while gritting my teeth, using up all my remaining energy to reach the correct floor before I accidentally collapse and just roll right back downstairs; throughout the entire journey my mind’s filled with nothing but swear words, only hoping that Jihyo hadn’t been reading my mind back then. Gosh, now I’m envious of Mina…

 

Once I enter the classroom, I carelessly threw my bag at the nearest seat available and just plopped myself down, making myself comfy-

Before falling dead asleep within ten seconds.

 

Look, Jihyo said I shouldn’t skip class.

She didn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter