Prelude (Jihyo)

To Live Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah, ah.

Mic test, one two, one two.

 

Is this thing working properly?

Oh, good!

 

Well hello there, ladies and gents! This is Park Jihyo speaking.

Oh um, who the hell am I, you ask?

No fret, curious one!

 

 

Yes, my name is Jihyo and I’m the leader of Twice.

We’re basically a group of five superheroes that have been kicking since 2015. The heroic, anonymous protectors of our city, if you will.

Occasionally, we’ll have mad scientists test out their experiments on the city, hence I formed this team to help me keep things under control.

 

Well… I said ‘five’, even though I don’t really show up at the crime scenes.

I just make sure they don’t accidentally blow up the city every time they get out of hand.

I’m more like a behind-the-scene person, since I’m not really supposed to meddle with human activities.

I am kind of (actually, literally) a god after-all, so I leave all the actions up for the girls.

 

 

Okay, I think that’s enough about me!

You must be curious about the other members, yes?

My four beautiful, yet pain-in-the children.

 

Uh… no, I didn’t literally give birth to them.

I just refer to them as my children because I’m technically their guardian.

I took them under my wing when they were suffering from their past, you see.

They deserved a second chance in life- hence our group name ‘Twice’!

 

 

Oh, you’d like to know about their past…?

Unfortunately, curious one, that’s a story for another day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter