Library

Six Nineteen

Books
Shelves
Dust
Library


Moon Byulyi has been gaining herself quite a reputation— not as a transfer student, but rather as the girl crush. She came to the library to have some peace, it may be quiet but the eyes around her wasn't.

"Excuse me, if you're looking for a textbook I'd recommend this one."

"Thank you."

"Ahn Hyejin, your campus fatal vocalist."

"Moon—"

"Moon Byulyi, our new campus girl crush. You've gained yourself quite a reputation, and I can see why. I ain't detesting. We're both art majors, we appreciate art and we're also the art. And, I'm in a band because I need to make a living, babe. I may be a scholar but being an art major drains the money outta my pocket. Anyway, I'll see you at the opening ceremony."

Hyejin winked at Byulyi before leaving the scene. Byulyi picked up the books she needed and went to the librarian to list and borrow it.

"Handle each book with care and please return the books within a week. No extensions."

"Yes, miss Jung."

"Oh no, you can drop the formalities. I'm Jung Wheein, music major and a student librarian."

"I'm Moon Byulyi."

"I think I heard your name somewhere— ah! The rumors. I hope it isn't hurting you in any way."

"It's harmless, but I wish they'd stop."

"If there's one thing you need to know about this university, that is— the rumors are always a hundred percent true which is why they won't die anytime soon. And, you can't be loud in the library while I'm on shift or I'll beat your handsome ."