Flower Garden

Six Nineteen

Bushes
Fences
Stone Pathways
Flower Garden

"Thanks for being my model for today, Solar. I know this isn't part or related to any school activities but, I just thought that maybe I can practice my new art style more."


"I'm really sorry for how I acted when I was drunk, Moonbyul. And I'm also sorry about my friends, this is the least I can do for you."

"It's alright, Solar. We can put the past behind us now."

Brush dipping in different colours— a bit of , here and there.

While painting Solar, Moonbyul felt something in her stomach; it wasn't a sharp pain but rather a fluttering feeling.

Maybe it's because the University's Aphrodite is in front of her; But she is aware that Solar is only a human— or maybe a fairy that has created a garden in her stomach and it is now a habitat for hundreds of butterflies.

"Solar, I think I've eaten and swallowed a butterfly."

"Are you okay, Moonbyul?"

Moonbyul felt the fluttering sensation in her stomach heightened up when Solar sat beside her.

"Do you want to go to the clinic and see a doctor, Moonbyul?"

Realisation hits Moonbyul; or rather maybe even more deniability— maybe what I am feeling right now is the feeling of being anxious because even if I'm an art student and I can paint, I don't think I can give her beauty any justice. Her beauty is something you cannot easily capture and express on canvas. Yes, that's that. This isn't that butterflies in my stomach romantic kind of thing, I'm anxious because she's too perfect to paint.

Solar held Moonbyul's hand out of worry; Moonbyul felt the butterflies in her stomach went even more crazy— it can't be stopped at this point.

"Solar, I think I do need to see a doctor."