Bar

Six Nineteen

Smoke
Meat
Soju
Bar


"Yongsun, you know you can trust me, right?"

"Of course, Wheein."

"And, you also know that I love you and I will support you in everything, right?"

"Right."

"Can you be honest with me?"

"With what, exactly?"

"Uhm.. what do you think of Moonbyul?"

"H-huh?"

"I don't know, from Hyejin's point-of-view, you seem to be very fond of each other."

"Fond? Wheein, I don't know why Hyejin or you got the wrong idea but— Moonbyul and I are just roommates."

"I'm a bit disappointed. I thought there's a chance you might be interested in her."

"There's no way, okay?"

"You know how popular Moonbyul is, right?"

"Yeah."

"What if someone actually make a move on Moonbyul?"

"So?"

"What if that someone was me? What if I become her girlfriend?"


Solar emptied her glass of soju and glared at Wheein.

"Jesus—  Yongsun, I'm just kidding, okay? If those eyes could kill, I'd be dead by now. But lesbi-honest Yong, you could've refused Moonbyul earlier— I mean you barely know each other and you, modeling for her— , are you going to be comfortable with her after this project? Jesus Christ, Yong. Maybe it's only some sort of business for you or you really just wanna help Moonbyul out because you feel in debt, but you guys are roommates and that's going to be awkward."

"Wheein, thanks for your concern but I can handle it myself, okay? Don't worry. Mmmm.. How about you and Hyejin? Do you like Hyejin? For you to say yes immediately."

"Of course, she's my friend— bestfriend. We've been friends since middle school. I think it's normal to support their friends."

"You want me to be honest but you can't even be honest with yourself."

"KIM YONGSUN— what are you talking about? This is about you, okay? Leave me and Hyejin out of this."

"Denial is a form of honesty, Wheein."

"You said it yourself, Yong."






A/N: Hello, I didn't realise I have always had this update in my notepad since 2020 and I'm very sorry I wasn't able to update this for a very long time, the truth is while I was writing this.. I uhm I started going out with an art student and it became very awkward for me but I might try to continue it.
Take care and stay safe everyone. And I hope 2022 is the best year for everyone yet. <3