Art Room

Six Nineteen

Easel
Palette
Color wheel
Art Room


"Morning, handsome. Didn't know you also took morning classes. Ugh, this ! I hate morning classes! And I'm almost late."

"Morning, Hyejin. This is the only schedule left for this course and I really have to take this."

"Sketching? Trying to study the basics again for her?"

"H-huh? What are you talking about?"

"Uh-huh. I didn't say a name but it looks like someone has already occupied your mind this whole time."

"Hyejin, we can't grow if we don't study the basics."

"You and the unnamed person in your mind— a bud won't blossom if you don't start from the basics, got it."

Hyejin smirked. She had sworn to herself that she wouldn't let a day pass without her teasing those two for her daily dose of drama.

Their professor arrived a little later.

"Morning, class. So for this course, you don't need any textbooks or something like that, you will only need presence of mind and of course, your art materials."

The two listen attentively.

"For today's seatwork, find yourselves a partner and try to sketch each other. Critique each other's work or compliment them, whatever works for you. And by the way, for your project— It's thrilling! I did say that you need presence of mind earlier, right? For your first project, you will need to sketch your model— not just sketch but, sketch."

Hyejin immediately turn to Moonbyul.

"We have to team up, Moonbyul. I'm pretty sure those hands can do wonders. And I also have some concerns."

The two grabbed their materials and faced each other.

"Moonbyul, about our project— H-E-L-P-M-E."

"H-huh? Why me?"

"I can't ask Wheein such things! How about you, huh? Can you ask Yongsun?"

"I can just imagine things and sketch."

"Imagine her, Kim Yongsun ? Wow, you're so aggresive. I thought you're not interested in her."

"Hey, don't get me wrong!"

"Wrong? In what? Being interested in her? Oh my god, so you're finally admitting it? And you can't just imagine things, that's cheating."

"How about I just sketch you?"

"That's also cheating, Moonbyul. I love Wheein, only Wheein."

"I mean, seatwork. Let's not talk about our project anymore."

"Come on, I need advise."

"I don't even know what to do myself, Hyejin."