Street, way home

Six Nineteen

Moonlight
Night breeze
Passing cars
Street (way home)


“Solar.” 

“Everyone, I’m going to film this romance drama for tonight so we'll have something to watch once Yong sobers up.” 


Hyejin pulled out her phone from her pocket and began recording the drunk Yongsun.

Yongsun has a low tolerance on alcohol. Although Wheein has told her to not drink a lot, Yongsun still managed to finish the whole bottle of soju they were drinking earlier— not giving Wheein any drop of it after her first glass; it is probably the Moonbyul talk that made Yongsun drink everything.

Wheein, being the baby she is— couldn't carry the drunk Yongsun home so she decided to call the other two for help.

“Moonbyul— your face is so handsome tonight, no wonder you have Moon in your name. The way the moonlight hit that pretty face of yours; and this night breeze caress your hair— is such a chef kiss. You're really made for the night, Moonbyul. And Hyejin, you're filming the wrong subject. You should be filming Moonbyul, look at her."

Yongsun cupped Moonbyul's cheeks.

"Hyejin, look. You should be filming this pretty Moon tonight."

"We seem to be having a blood moon tonight though."

"Mhm? What's wrong my Moon? Solar is here, I will give you light. Come, come."


Yongsun gave Moonbyul a hug— Hyejin and Wheein is amused with the drunk Yongsun's actions; Yongsun is the most reserved amongst them and this is the first time they saw Yongsun being like this. The two decided to play along with the drunk Yongsun to tease Moonbyul more.

"Moonbyul, why aren't you saying anything? Did Yong take your breath away?"

"Do you need a mouth to mouth resucitation from Yongsun?"

"Do you, my Moon? You might taste the soju I had though."


Moonbyul is a statue at this point; she couldn't speak nor move. This woman in front of herthough known as the Aphrodite of the University— she has made Moonbyul feel like she was turned into a stone by Medusa.

"Moonbyul, do you want to taste the soju Yong had earlier?"

"I'm going to be honest, I forgot what it taste like because I only had one glass. Tell me how it taste like, Moonbyul?"


"But wait, Yong. Why are you claiming Moonbyul?"

"Because we're MoonSun."

"I swear to God, Yongsun is going to make all the romance scriptwriter jobless at this point."