Time together

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Then I'll leave the two of you for now." Mrs. Im said and Mina bowed to her before she left.

 

Nayeon was panicking, she don't know what to do or what to talk about so she just keep stealing glances at Mina.

 

"So how is your foot now?" Mina asked calmly as she sits beside Nayeon. 

 

"It became worse but it'll be okay soon." Nayeon replied.

 

"I'm glad to hear that." Mina smiled and Nayeon just nodded.

 

"WHY DID SHE COME HERE, does this mean she cares about me that's why she went here in my house.. Ohmygod. Does she..does she like me too?! Don't, Nayeon. Don't assume too much." Nayeon thought as she mentally slapped herself.

 

 

There's an awkward silence between the two for awhile before Mina spoke again.

 

"You won't ask why I know your condition and your address?" Mina chuckled and Nayeon blinked her eyes as she looks at Mina with a questionably. "I-I am actually curious about that." Nayeon smiled awkwardly as she scratches her nape.

 

"Dahyun told me. She said you might need someone to stay with you because you might get bored being on your bed all day." Mina replied.

 

"Are the others coming?" Nayeon asked. 

 

"Uhh.. i'm not sure if the others will come but Dahyun said she'll tell them." 

 

Flashback...

 

"Mina unnie! Mina unnie!" Mina heard someone shouting so she looked behind her and saw a running Dahyun.

 

"W-Wait.." Dahyun said while she's panting as she tries to catch for her breath

 

"In a rush, aren't we?" Mina chuckled before she gave Dahyun a pat on the back to help her.

 

"I-I've got something to tell you.." 

 

"What is it?" Mina asked curiously.

 

Dahyun told her about what happened to Nayeon and about that she's not going to school today.

 

"I see.. I'll tell the others then." Mina said as she was about to walk but Dahyun stopped her.

 

"No, no. I'll tell them. Here's her address, you can go ahead if you want. She might feel lonely because she can't go out." Dahyun explained before giving Mina a paper where Nayeon's address is written. "Well, then I'll be going now, unnie. See you around!" Dahyun added before walking to their room.

 

 

Nayeon nodded and Mina just smiled. 

 

"Do you want something? Wanna eat anything? I'll buy if you want." Mina said calmly.

 

"No, no, I'm okay." Nayeon shook her head and smiled awkwardly. She doesn't know what to do or talk about, she's secretly cursing at herself in her mind. "Stupid self, you shouldn't be awkward!!!" 

 

"I see. Just tell me if you need anything. By the way... Are you dating Dahyun?" Mina suddenly asked making Nayeon froze. 

 

"W-What..?"

 

"I just overheard some girls talking about it.. so i was just curious, they said you two kissed already-"

 

Nayeon has open, she can't believe what she's hearing. She doesn't know what to feel, she ffeels so angry, upset and mad.

 

"What... I will never date and kiss her!" Nayeon replied. "It'll be like kissing all the girls she had kissed before."

 

Mina chuckled. "I see, you two suit each other though." 

 

"We don't! I'm gonna kill her when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter