Without you

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is on her way to Dahyun's house. 

"Woah... her house is really big... " Nayeon thought to herself. 

Nayeon walked in front of the door and rang the doorbell. 

No one is answering so Nayeon rang the doorbell repeatedly. 

"Where is she.. " Nayeon leaned on the door but got shocked when it opened. "What the hell?!" 

Nayeon slowly walked inside and closed the door. She walked further inside and heard noises in the living room so she went there. 

She saw Dahyun sleeping, holding her controller with her game on. Nayeon sat beside Dahyun. She doesn't wanna wake up the girl yet. 

She took the controller on Dahyun's hand and fixed her hair. 

"Pretty... " Nayeon said unconsciously while staring at Dahyun sadly.

Nayeon just stared at Dahyun the whole time. She just watched her sleep but after some time, a loud noise suddenly echoed in the place. It was coming from Dahyun's game. 

The loud noise woke Dahyun up. 

"Huh...?" She said while rubbing her eyes. 

Dahyun got shocked when she saw Nayeon just staring at her. 

"Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun called. 

Nayeon blinked repeatedly. "O-Oh! Your door was open so I came in, sorry." She explained fast. 

"I guess I forgot to lock it-" Dahyun said. "So...? What are we gonna talk about..?" Dahyun asked. 

"Uhm, can you give me a minute first.. " Nayeon said before sighing. 

"Sure." Dahyun replied and turned off her game. "Unnie, wanna go to my bedroom? I think it's more comfortable there." 

"Y-Your bedroom?! Is anyone else home-" Nayeon looked around. 

"I live here alone, don't worry." Dahyun chuckled. 

"Then, alright.." 

Nayeon followed Dahyun upstairs. She looked around carefully. Inspecting every corner. She's so busy looking around, she didn't notice Dahyun stopped walking. 

"Ouch!" Nayeon said when she bumped on Dahyun's back. 

"Ah!  I'm sorry, unnie. I stopped because i was gonna open the door. Are you okay?" Dahyun said while trying to check on Nayeon. 

"I-I'm fine.. " Nayeon replied. 

Dahyun opened the door and the lights. Nayeon was amazes at Dahyun's room. It was so tidy. 

"Here, unnie. Sit, sit." Dahyun sat on her bed and tapped the space beside her which Nayeon shyly followed. 

Nayeon was getting ready on what she's gonna say while Dahyun just stared at her lovingly. 

"What?" Nayeon asked when she noticed Dahyun staring. 

"O-oh- nothing.. so what are we gonna talk about?" Dahyun looked away. 

"We're gonna talk about 'us'... " Nayeon said and looked at Dahyun seriously. 

"I'd like to ask you some things first." Nayeon said. 

"What is it?" Dahyun asked. 

"Was everything you said just a lie? What happened? I thought you'd try your best to make me fall for you." Nayeon said. 

"Unnie... I.. " Dahyun doesn't know what to say. She's contemplating whether to say the truth or just make something up. She know if Tzuyu finds out that she told Nayeon the truth, she'll do something bad. 

"I'm sorry...really.. I'm afraid I can't do that anymore, I'm with Tzuyu now.." Dahyun said without looking at Nayeon. 

Nayeon look disappointed and at the same time, sad. 

"Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter