Kiss

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung sure is taking long.." Dahyun thought.

"Dahyun! Aren't you going in yet?" Jihyo asked.

"Nope, I'm waiting for my friend!" Dahyun answered. When she took a look, she noticed that she's the only one left in the pool.

Dahyun stood up and started looking for Chaeyoung when she heard whispers.

"Is anyone there, don't scare me, okay." Dahyun said while looking around.

Dahyun saw someone laying on the beach chair. She was curious about what that person is doing so she walked to get nearer.

"Uhm, everyone else is inside now-- Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun took a closer look. It was Nayeon laying while her eyes are closed.

She squatted to stare at Nayeon's face. "Unnie, i guess you drunk too much..you stink of alcohol." Dahyun chuckled and caressed Nayeon's hair.

But Nayeon suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed Dahyun's hand that made Dahyun sit on the ground in shock. 

"Don't scare me like that, ohmygod." Dahyun said. 

"You...Kim Dahyun..." Nayeon said while sitting up. "You sit here." She said while tapping the space beside her.

Dahyun was confused at first but she did what Nayeon told her.

"What is it, unnie? Miss me?" Dahyun chuckled.

"Me?? Miss you?" Nayeon laughed.

"You.. didn't even talk to me! You didn't come.. to me! I ended up drinking a lot alone, I thought- you love me?! What now, huh? Kim Dahyun?" Nayeon said while holding Dahyun's shoulder tightly before resting her head on Dahyun's chest. "I freaking hate you...liar.." 

"You sound like a cute girlfriend." Dahyun pat Nayeon's head. "First of all, I played with my friend because we haven't hang out for a while , I just wanted to make it up to her AND I'm not lying, I do love you." Dahyun explained.

"Liar.." Nayeon mumbled.

"I love you, really." Dahyun kissed Nayeon's head.

"Prove it." Nayeon sat properly with her arms crossed. "Kiss me. Now." 

"I wish you can also say that when you're not drunk." Dahyun sighed.

"I'M NOT DRUNK." Nayeon shouted softly.

"You're asking me to kiss you. Sober Nayeon won't even say those things you said to me." Dahyun chuckled.

"I saID KISS ME, KIM DAHYUN." Nayeon closed her eyes. "I'll count to 5." 

"1.." 

Dahyun just stared while smiling at Nayeon.

"2..."

"3..." 

"4..."

"I swear, Kim liar Dahyun. If you won't kiss me-" When Nayeon opened her eyes Dahyun wasn't there anymore.

"Dahyun? Dahyun... Where are you...don't leave me.. Nayeon was teari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter