Surprise

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung went inside Dahyun's house. She's been there countless of times but she can't help but to get shy everytime. 

"Here, here!! Let's play a game first!" Dahyun said as she tap the space beside her while offering her other controller. 

Chaeyoung sat and took the controller from Dahyun. They started playing a fighting game but Chaeyoung would glance at Dahyun, she's not really paying attention on the game. What she's focusing on is Dahyun's expressions. 

Chaeyoung lost, she doesn't really mind losing but she acts like she do. 

"Ahhhhh! Hyunnie, you beat me again." Chaeyoung said as she's faking to whine. 

"Well, Chaengie. It needs a lot of practice to beat me." Dahyun brags. 

"You know I don't usually play games, hyunnie." Chaeyoung said as an excuse. 

"You can always come to my house to play. I'll teach you!" Dahyun said and smiled. 

"Uhm, okay..." Chaeyoung said shyly. 

Dahyun looked at the time and quickly stood up. "I think we should get going now." she said as she gets her things while Chaeyoung got ready too. 

The two went out together as they sometimes play as they walk to the bus stop. 

"Hyunnie, is it true?" 

"What is?" Dahyun asked as she looked at Chaeyoung confused. 

"That you're dating the transfer student. I've heard a lot about it.." Chaeyoung said. 

"U-Uhm, well... " Dahyun don't like talking about it but it's her friend who's asking. She'd feel bad to keep things from her but she need to keep it to herself. 

"Ah, the bus is here now, let's go!" Dahyun dragged Chaeyoung inside the bus. Not answering her friend's question. 

 

 

××

 

 

Nayeon is now going back to the council room alone. Sana asked her to call Jihyo and bring her to the rooftop. 

"Well, i have nothing to do anyway... " Nayeon said as she sighs. "Hey, Jihyo." she called. 

"What is it? I don't know where Dahyun is." Jihyo said without looking. 

"I–I'm not looking for her!" Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Come with me to the rooftop." She added. 

"I have things to do, what's in there anyway?" Jihyo said and looked at Nayeon lazily. 

"Well, you'll find out when you get there." Nayeon said as she tried to pull Jihyo from her seat. 

"I'm not interesteeed." Jihyo whined. 

"Just! Come! Mina, help me!" Nayeon said. 

"No! I'm the one who you should help, Mina!" Jihyo said. 

Mina just laughed and continued reading. 

"She ignored us... " the two thought to themselves. 

"Anyway! Just come!" Nayeon pulled harder but Jihyo just held onto the table. 

"I didn't know you wanted to do skinship with me, Nayeon-ah." Jihyo teased but Nayeon just went with the flow. 

"Yeah, that's why come with me to the rooftop while holding hands!!!!" Nayeon almost shouted as she's now using force to make Jihyo come with her. 

Jihyo fell from her chair so Nayeon took the chance to drag her fast. 

"Minaaaaaaaa! Help meeee!" Jihyo said as she's being dragged away but Mina just waved at her while smiling. 

Jihyo sighed in defeat as she just let herself get dragged by Nayeon for a while until they reached the door to the rooftop. 

"Phew! I'm now tired. Just open the door, someone's waiting for you there. Shoo! Shoo!" Nayeon said as she huffs. 

Jihyo opened the door and saw a girl standing there. Her back seemed familiar. 

"Hey, what's in here?" Jihyo said as she approached the girl while watching her hair go with the wind. The girl isn't looking back so Jihyo tapped her shoulder. 

"Are you–" 

"aaAAAAHHH! IT FELL!" the girl said. 

"W-What?!" Jihyo got shocked but more when she saw who the girl is. 

"Momo?!" 

"My food feeeeell!!!" Momo whin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter