New member

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years later..

 

 

"I'm late, I'm late." Nayeon mumbled as she keeps looking at her wristwatch, waiting for the next station.

The time that she reached her stop, she quickly ran out of the train.

"I'M LAAATE!" She screamed as she runs as fast as she can. "Just a little moooooore." She thought to herself as she can finally see the gate of their university. 

"Made....it.!" She mumbled while panting and catching for her breath.

 

"Kyaaaah!!!!"

"Notice mee!!!!"

"You're so pretty!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

Nayeon heard as she saw a bunch of boys and girls being crazy over someone with ash gray hair and she knows who that someone is. She walks towards the crowd angrily.

"KIM.DAHYUN.STOP.BLOCKING.THE.WAY." Nayeon yelled as she gets into the crowd pulling someone out.

"Noooo~ my babies~ ouch!!" Dahyun earned a smack from Nayeon.

"Are they your kids??" Nayeon said annoyed while pulling Dahyun by her necktie.

"S-Stop! I can't breath! Are you crazy?!" Dahyun struggled as she tried to pull herself away.

"No, you're going straight to your room now." 

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend. Awww...ouch ouch ouch." Dahyun chuckled that made Nayeon more annoyed. She made the grip on Dahyun's necktie tighter, that almost made her choke.

 

 

The two walked in the hallway like that, with Nayeon pulling Dahyun's necktie. Everyone's looking at them while whispering something to each other.

"Are they dating??" 

"They suit each other though.."

"Not my Dahyun! 

"They look good together.."

Their whispers are loud enough for Dahyun to hear. 

"YES, EVERYONE WE ARE DATING AND SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEN- OUCH OUCH STOP-" Nayeon stopped walking and hit Dahyun repeatedly.

"NO, WE'RE NOT. NEVER." Nayeon yelled as she continued to walk again now holding Dahyun's collar.

"I was just kiddin- ugh! Let me go now!" Dahyun pleaded.

They were about to reach Dahyun's room when Chaeyoung appeared, walking towards their room as well while holding her books like always.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Save me!" Dahyun yelped as she waved at her.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung just looked at her curiously.

"Here!" Nayeon pushed Dahyun at Chaeyoung. "You two are in the same class right?? Can you please have an eye on this playgirl?"

"Ah, yes, yes, I will." Chaeyoung smiled at Nayeon.

"Why don't you be like your friend right here?? Look, she wears proper uniform. She wears her BLAZER. She doesn't DYE her hair." Nayeon emphasizes but Dahyun just hid behind Chaeyoung, sticking her tongue out. 

"You hear that? Wear your blazer, hyunnie." Chaeyoung chuckled before leaving the two behind. 

"Go inside your room now you-" Nayeon was interrupted by the girls who were passing by them.

"Hi, Dahyun!"

"Your hair color really suits you!"

"You look so cool, omg!"

"Ah, thank you, babies. Mwuah!!" Dahyun winked as she throws some kisses to them that made the girls scream.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and pushed Dahyun inside her classroom.

"You girls! Go back to your classrooms too! Classes are about to start!" Nayeon commanded and the girls obeyed, running away from her.

Nayeon sighed and walked ahead. "It's still so early but I'm already tired.." She thought to herself.

 

In Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's class.

 

"Chaengiee~ eat lunch with me pleaaase~" Dahyun pleaded as she tries to do an aegyo.

"I don't want to, hyunnie." Chaeyoung took her book out and started reading.

"But!! Why?" 

"I don't want my ears to burst because of your bAbIeS' screams."

Dahyun laughed and Chaeyoung just glared at her.

"I won't let them eat with me!! Promise!" 

"Really?" 

"Yes, so please, Chaengie~"

Chaeyoung took a deep sigh as she smiles at Dahyun. "Alright then.." 

"Yes!! Thank you, Chaengie!!" Dahyun hugged Chaeyoung tightly as she kisses her head.

"S-Stop!!" Chaeyoung tried to push her away but Dahyun just made her hug tighter.

Their classmates are looking at them with envy. 

"Ahhh, I wish I was Chaeyoung."

"How lucky!" 

Their classmates said in frustration.

 

 

Their classes ended fast so now the two are walking towards the cafeteria, being followed by some girls.

"Hyunnie.." Chaeyoung tugged on Dahyun's sleeve.

"Hmmm?" Dahyun hummed happily.

"Your..fans.." Chaeyoung whispered so Dahyun looked back and saw a lot of girls are following them.

"Babies!!! I'll play with you all later after I eat with my bestchingu, I promise!" Dahyun yelled and the girls screamed.

"We're gonna look forward to that!"

"Kyaaaaah!"

Dahyun waved to them and held Chaeyoung's hand after. 

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter